Sideshow toys to do... RAH? 12"? Movie figures? - Page 6

yojoe.com

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    Wow! That is too much.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

$120 is waaaaay more than I even thought. I figured this would be around $80.

Sideshow is going to learn the hard way that these high priced collectibles don't sell very well in this hobby.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

I was expecting $90-$100. Heck, the Sideshow Indiana Jones figure is $90. Did Hasbro have a high licensing fee or something?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

At $40-$50, I would've bought two of every figure. At $80-$90, I would've bought one of every figure without hesitation, but at $120 Sideshow is forcing me to be selective and pick only my favorites.

And since this Snake Eyes has no comparative counterpart in any media (comic, cartoon, figure or otherwise) and is basically an all-original creation of Sideshow, I may have a very hard time justifying it. No matter how many arbitrary pouches, ammo magazines, and knee pads are included.

I thought they would be no more than the $80-$90 their SW figures cost - of which I think they have to pay both Hasbro and LucasFilm to make.

SE has a lot of accessories but $120 is not realistic at all. SE is going to be one of their biggest sellers because of who he is. How are they going to sell Duke, Flint, or Roadblock at that price?

I wanted to at least get this one and was prepared to do it until the $120 price point. I think I may end up passing this line in its entirety.

Snake Eyes has so many pouches that he looks like he could have been designed by Rob Leifeld.

A lot of people are saying that - that's funny.

And there is so much equipment, his shoulders look tiny.

Those seem to be the two big observations about this figure on various forums, besides the price of course.

I like it. Comes with plenty of accessories. Put my order in.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    He SE getting even shorter? I know you shrink as you get older but come on!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Sold Out! Wow.