Sideshow toys to do... RAH? 12"? Movie figures? - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213
    Just got confirmed for Stormy!!!! The side show exclusive. I'M Psyched!!!!!!!!!!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    Yep, I got my final invoice and shipping message today.

I wish Sideshow would make a better Storm Shadow figure. Out of all of the figures, except for SDCC Cobra Commander, Storm Shadow is the only one that I don't care for. He's such a plain looking ninja. Why did Sideshow use such a traditional ninja outfit? If they didn't want to use the costume of the original Storm Shadow, they should have at least come up with something original.
    If you undress the figure, take off the long "undershirt", and put the outer shirt back on, you've pretty much got the costume of the original '84 character design.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

I've bought a lot from Sideshow with my wholesale account for my shop. I've had a really hard time moving them because they are so high end. Biggest challenge is you have to order like 6 in a case and their wholesale isn't typically much less than SRP. I hope this news will changes things. I just haven't seen the demand for the high end stuff, as nice as Sideshow figures are.