How many MOC collectors are there here? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I generally collect loose figures. All the comic packs and 25th I have MOC. I also have a few figures from 1986 MOC and a few in bags (like a cobra officer etc). I pick up MOC's when I find a deal. As far as vehicles go...I just collect the boxes.
    Sinnister

The master race is made of plastic and only 3 3/4 inches tall

WANT LIST

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm primarily a loose collector, but I do have a small collection of MOC 25th Anniversary GI Joe figures. Just ones that I already have loose and that have the best card art. Wave 4 Storm Shadow is my favorite. I got one on an excellent card at my local Toys R Us. I, also, lucked out and got a lot of army builders that day. That was the first time that I had seen a decent amount of 25th Anniversary figures in a store in person and it was impressive. It truly took me back to shopping for GI Joe figures when I was a kid.

I collect both loose and moc. I try to get one of every variation. I only collect US also unless its something I really like from another country.
    I just started my ebay store, take a look
    MY EBAY STORE<br>more to come soon
    Check out my ebay auctions as well MY EBAY AUCTIONS
    I was using searchforjoes for a while but found my old name.I am looking for moc figures and weapons, send me your lists!!!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

First and foremost: I am a vintage 1982-1994 collector only, I don't touch anything 2000 on up EXCEPT, ..for the awesome new 25th ann. line, I keep those MOSC.

I collect more loose / complete joes and vehicles, but also collect the more common and cheaper MOC / MISB joes and vehicles, and even empty boxes I must cofess, I glue them back together and walla!! It looks MISB, and displays great in my collection room (but those are few, most of my MISB vehicles are truely MISB!)

- CL
    Cobraaaaaaaa!!!!

I have 25th figures that are MOC and loose. All of my vintage figures are loose.
    Go Salukis!!!
    Go NY Rangers!!!

I'm a mixed-bag collector, but I do collect MOC a LOT.

I have a near-complete set of Japanese figures, about a dozen Chinese figures, around 60 Funskool figures, all three Argen Ninjas, Sokekr v1, v2, etc etc - all those common argentina figures, a full set of Tiger Force, Battle Force 2000 (2 packs), various 82-94 figures, full set of 93/94 Star Brigade, 88/89 Night Force, and every ARAH style figure since 2000, I have all carded - I got smart and bought two of everything.

I mostly have international figures on card, but yeah, I'm around 800 or so carded figures at this point. Not counting 25th or various left-over 2002-2006 newsculpts.

I buy one of everything carded/boxed, and also a loose version of everything I buy (including International figures). It can get very expensive but I really like the look of the display having a loose comp. figure in front of the carded one.

I collect both loose and MOC items. I started out only collecting loose, for the sake of money. I started collection MOC, when I decided to collect figures from 1992-1994. It was so much easier to get them MOC, and it was not expensive. Now, I try to get everything MOC. If I buy something MOC, that I already own loose, then I sell the loose one. I personally do not have the space for both and the money from the loose one helps me buy more toys.
    Chris

I have every figure up to 87, but only loose. As for MOC, I've only picked them up when they're a 'can't pass up deal';

North American:
    - Scarlett - Repeater
    - Stalker v2 - Snake Eyes v4

International:
    - 9 Japanese carded versions of Zartan, Breaker, Officer, etc
    - the Polar Battle Bear
    - Muton (from Action Force)

Custom Cards:
    - Starduster - Night Raven Pilot

What's that, like 15...?

I'd love to have more, but cost and availability are the major factors there...
    Plus they're cool enough I'd like to display them, but I just don't have the wallspace (or permission to use the wallspace!!!).
    Last edited by grunt 4 mvp; 03-24-2008 at 06:44 PM.