How many MOC collectors are there here? - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    i just started collectiong about 3 weeks ago,i just want to collect joes from 82-90,mail aways,convention pieces,and the 25th pieces,i am not a big MOC person cause i like to pose my figures,but i found myself that i have alot of MOC than loose pieces right not....i dont know what it is maybe luck or something,i have been hittin the local flea markets aand putting a ad on craigslist for wanting joes,so far have scored and V1 moc straight arm rockand roll.full set of python patrol,1 sky patrol figure,V1 vipors and 15 others between 83-88.believe me i am not tring to brag but i like to set my figures up and dont want to open them ...that would just be STUPID!!!!!.to answer the question i am a loose collector,but i am debated if i want to be a MOC collector,i already have a good start so i might just do that,if not i will just traded them off for pieces that i do want.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I collect both MOC and loose. It depends on the figure and if I can afford to buy multiples. I would like a few select figures from the 80s-90s MOC, but some of the prices are a bit too high right now. I think eventually I could end up with maybe 5 MOC of the classic figures and a whole crap load of MOC 25th Anniversary and beyond.

That being said I still have a lot of figures open to pose and what not. I've grown to like opening figures more than I ever before. I'm setting my sights on more playsets and accessories to pose them with so I don't have a bunch of figures that are just standing around.

I'm working on collecting the UK Palitoy Action Force figures MOSC. So far I only have about 6 figures though. Going to take me a while, I think...!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I collect both loose & MOC. My 25th Figures I try & buy 2 of each (one to leave MOC & one to open & display) The 25th figures look so good MOC I HAD to have 1 set MOC!
    All my HotWheels I leave MOC however, all my Disney Cars I open. I really just pick & choose.

All of the new Joe figures are MOC just because I like having them on the wall. Same goes for my Cult Classics and Buffy stuff. Only thing loose is my JLU figures sence thats how i got most of them