Wave five 2 packs are: - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by stad
    Tell me there won't be some figure-swaps going on to get the Falcon out of that pack. I can just imagine what I'll be seeing in the store!
    Yeah it will be a Mr. Hankey. So you get two turds for the price of one.

I can't believe Hasbro, there are still quite a few other figures that need to be made before Nemesis Enforcer. Come on already.
    WildWeasel's SALE LIST :: Feedback eBay / The Terror Drome / YoJoe!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bermuda Mohawk
    Uggghhhh....Cobra La? I have to buy a Cobra La figure?

Falcon being one of my favorite Joes makes it kind a have to do. The evilness of 2 packs.
    True however Nemesis Enforcer was the best of all the CobraLa characters.

Yes!!!! Nemesis Enforcer, one of my favorites. I know I am in the minority here, but I loved G.I. Joe the Movie. Now, if we can get a Pythona and Big Lob! A correct Golobulus and a snake head C.C. would be nice too! Hopefully, he will be proportioned correctly! Excellent, thanks Hasbro!

BTW, Bermuda, if you buy the comic pack for the Falcon only I will take Nemesis Enforcer off of you.

My biggest complaint about these are is another Cobra Commander. I could have done w/o that one.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm gonna army build those Enforcers!!!

looking forward to these. but I hate the fact that they made a two pack with an army builder and a non-army builder. Oh well, hopefully the Destro has a chrome head so that I can swap the extras with the Destro v1.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

My guess is that they will be using the NE sculpt for some other line of toys in the future. Outside of the GI Joe universe, it could be a very successful design.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster3D
    My guess is that they will be using the NE sculpt for some other line of toys in the future. Outside of the GI Joe universe, it could be a very successful design.
    You know you bring up a good point. With Joe being so susseccful, you would think that the big H would start using their molds and designs for other toy lines.

Well, I guess this officially kills the rumor that Tripwire was coming with the Argentinian exclusive Invasor figure.

It saddens me I have to buy figures like Nemesis Enforcer or yet another Cobra Commander in order to get the other figure that I actually want.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    It saddens me I have to buy figures like Nemesis Enforcer or yet another Cobra Commander in order to get the other figure that I actually want.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syna3sthesia
    I'm gonna army build those Enforcers!!!
    Ones trash, another ones treasure!!
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia