Wave five 2 packs are: - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Viper
    And these are going to come with a comic so that means Nemesis Enforcer is comic book continuity now.
    I have a confession to make. I secretly love when something little, in this case Nemesisn Enforcer being included in the 25th line, causes all kinds of panic. Makes for entertaining reading

If I had to guess, he's not going to become part of comic continuity any more than he did back when he first came out in 1987. And if I had to guess, he's not going to signal the end of the line.

For those who like NE, this is great. Those who don't like him or Cobr La, just keep ignoring them. Yeah, I know he's part of a 2 pack but I had to bite the bullet too and buy a Scarlett I didn't want just to get Hawk. We'll all be fine

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    So I guess this close to Toy Fair that we get our first pics there? Maybe we will see the FF vs Greenshirts and the CG Troopbuilder pack, too?
    Toy Fair is for all the mass market toy buyers. Those two sets are TRU exclusives and we won't see them there.

So, I'm the only one who's more interested in buying Nemesis Enforcer instead of Falcon? I got a bad feeling Falcon is going to be a bad rehash of Flint/Duke parts, while Nemesis Enforcer will finally be the huge, unstoppable killing machine he should be.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Swindle
    So, I'm the only one who's more interested in buying Nemesis Enforcer instead of Falcon? I got a bad feeling Falcon is going to be a bad rehash of Flint/Duke parts, while Nemesis Enforcer will finally be the huge, unstoppable killing machine he should be.
    actually your not alone on anticipating a nemesis enforcer! all i gots ta say is that both figures are cool! and couldn't ask for a better combo of a 2 pack (although sgt. slaughter would be nice) to go with nemesis enforcer!

As long as Falcon gets his own mold. *crosses fingers*

Yeah. Unstoppable. Until the malnourished P.O.W Joes beat him up because he apparantly forgets about all the powers he has.

NOOO! you're not alone swindle, like you, i feel that Falcon is going to be another rehash

But Nemesis is going to be da bomb! The sarge is going to look puny next to him.
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

I never thought I would say this but I'm actually looking forward to the NE pack! It's amazing how your taste's change.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

That's why I like the fact that Hasbro is even making a new Nemesis Enforcer action figure. If they can make a whole new figure like that, then surely they will make others that collectors have been wanting.

I hope you guys buy the Nem/Falcon 2 packs up. Really. We need to show some interest in the Movie/CobraLa stuff so that they will finally give us a Pythona, and maybe even a BigLob
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.