Wave five 2 packs are: - Page 9

yojoe.com

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jbluez
    Sucks for MOC collectors.
    Well, that is all just a guess on my part. Maybe Hasbro isn't trying to appeal to kids with NE. Maybe they think the MOC really want Cobra La? Who knows?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    Well, that is all just a guess on my part. Maybe Hasbro isn't trying to appeal to kids with NE. Maybe they think the MOC really want Cobra La? Who knows?
    Maybe they're just too dadgum proud of their P.O.S. animated movie.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

I'll be happy if they're are new molds. I agree with the Falcon for fans/NE for kids approach. I am actually interesed in both. No complaints until I get pictures.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Jay West
    See that is exactly what I am talking about. Hasbro puts out Falcon which is exciting to collectors, but lets face it he is probably going to be pretty boring to the average 7-10 year old. Whereas NE may turn off a great deal of us old guys but to the kid buying Ben 10 figures that NE looks pretty cool. See I think they are gradually trying to create figures that they think might appeal to the kids.
    I don't think it has anything to do with the 'kids approach'. I think it's perfectly normal to sell those two together since they both made their first appearance in the movie.

Only my $0.02
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    I don't think it has anything to do with the 'kids approach'. I think it's perfectly normal to sell those two together since they both made their first appearance in the movie.

Only my $0.02
    I agree!

I don't mind seeing NE. I kind of figure we'll see everyone I want to see in this line eventually, so getting this one isn't too bad. I just hope Falcon isn't a straight up Flint repaint or something lame like that.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

Quote Originally Posted by DPrime
    I just hope Falcon isn't a straight up Flint repaint or something lame like that.
    Falcon just ain't Falcon without the scarf!!

I'm happy with the figures. I'm just curious as heck to see how they handle the comic book part...since it's a comic pack. I KNOW NE was never in the Marvel series.
    Any ideas? Any rumors? Is it going to be another exclusive stand alone, or what? Putting the movie in there would make sense, honestly...but, that won't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by SolidSnakeEyes
    I'm happy with the figures. I'm just curious as heck to see how they handle the comic book part...since it's a comic pack. I KNOW NE was never in the Marvel series.
    Any ideas? Any rumors? Is it going to be another exclusive stand alone, or what? Putting the movie in there would make sense, honestly...but, that won't happen.
    My theory is it's a Falcon has a bizarre nightmare issue.

Or maybe it's another alternate reality as in the cartoon episode where Steeler stays back to be with Baroness (oh and to save that world, yeah right).
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Cobra Lalalalalallalalalallalalalalaalalallalallaala!

I couldn't stop myself from posting this.

Well I don't have anything against the Falcon/Nemesis Enforcer two-pack because they are completely new figures instead of wacky repaints of released figures like Duke, CC, etc. I really want to buy it.