Wave five 2 packs are:

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Wave five 2 packs are:

Destro/ Iron Grenadeer
    Cobra Commander/ Tripwire

AND

FALCON/ NEMESIS ENFORCER!!!!!!

Sorry, no link. I'm at a computer with limited capabilities, but they're listed on tni.

Can't wait to see what NE looks like!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I'm down with the IGs. Can't say I'm excited by the rest though.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Here's the link:
    http://toynewsi.com/news.php?catid=9&itemid=12447

A 2-pack based on the movie. . .wacky, but cool, as those are two of the only post-season 2 characters that I like.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    Oh boy, my dream come true!

Thank you Hasbro!
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    Destro/ Iron Grenadeer
    Cobra Commander/ Tripwire

AND

Sorry, no link. I'm at a computer with limited capabilities, but they're listed on tni.

Can't wait to see what NE looks like!
    I can't wait to see if Falcon looks like Crocket from Miami Vice (Don Johnson). Better yet... make a Crocket and Tubbs 2-pack.

Seriously, though, Hasbro would be smart to make 80's TV show toys in the 1:18 scale, using the new 25A construction techniques.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Great news..finally some comic packs to look fwd to!

pre ordered.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze

Wow! Cobra-La already!? I thought the line was doing good. I really hoped they wouldn't go there. I'm sure I'm not alone either.

Tell me there won't be some figure-swaps going on to get the Falcon out of that pack. I can just imagine what I'll be seeing in the store!

Oh well, happy for all you Cobra-La fans out there.

Both of you.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

My guess is the Tripwire/CC comic pack will be the one from when Tripwire, Mutt and Torpedo are in the swamp looking for Zartan's lair and the CC will be another hooded CC done in blue and yellow comic colors.

I am hoping the Nemesis Enforcer will be an inch or so taller than the other action figures and have an impressive wingspan. I guess this will be from the scene in the movie where Falcon is held prisoner in the Terror Drome.

Was there ever a comic adaptation of the movie that was out of canon for the Marvel run? I'd never heard of it if there was. Maybe the "comic" will be just that.

The Destro/IG 2-pack will probably be the comic that has Destro and the two IG's on the cover. I just hope they don't do Destro with yellow in place of gold pieces and maybe make the difference between it and the single card IG Destro is the comic pack one has a removeable helmet.

Uggghhhh....Cobra La? I have to buy a Cobra La figure?

Falcon being one of my favorite Joes makes it kind a have to do. The evilness of 2 packs.
    --Dave

Stuff I'm Selling:
    Check it out here:
    http://shop.ebay.com/japanese-toys-n-books/m.html

Stuff I'm looking for: Tiger Force boxed items, send me your lists. REALLY want non-U.S. boxed vehicles and file cards.