Wave five 2 packs are: - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    Wow! Cobra-La already!? I thought the line was doing good. I really hoped they wouldn't go there. I'm sure I'm not alone either.

Tell me there won't be some figure-swaps going on to get the Falcon out of that pack. I can just imagine what I'll be seeing in the store!

Oh well, happy for all you Cobra-La fans out there.

Both of you.
    Yikes, I have been completist so far about this line, but the Enforcer is making me rethink that. Why did they have to package him with a figure I want

Mark me in the Cobra-La sucks column

Quote Originally Posted by Satandy
    Yikes, I have been completist so far about this line, but the Enforcer is making me rethink that. Why did they have to package him with a figure I want

Mark me in the Cobra-La sucks column
    At least it isn't a lame-o like the Fridge. Just kidding!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'm not happy about the Enforcer myself, but the way I see it...

I can buy the pack - keep Falcon and trade the Enforcer off to some sucker--- er...um...I mean...um...some good and nice Enforcer fan (kidding, kidding! lord knows there are lots of figures I like that many others don't, so I only joke )

At least in the end I'll be happy and someone else can help build their army of cobra la "goodness"
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Master
    Ones trash, another ones treasure!!
    Oh, THANK YOU!

Quotes like, "Why are they doing a _______ figure when they still need to do a _______ figure" baffles me. They don't "need" to do any!

And so you don't like Cobra-La. That's a whole THREE characters, there. Maybe four? Bring on Nemesis Enforcer!

This really does remind me of buying those two packs from a couple of years ago - always getting saddled with a figure you might not buy otherwise if it wasn't packed with one you do want.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by yojoebro82
    Destro/ Iron Grenadeer
    Cobra Commander/ Tripwire

AND

FALCON/ NEMESIS ENFORCER!!!!!!

Sorry, no link. I'm at a computer with limited capabilities, but they're listed on tni.

Can't wait to see what NE looks like!
    And nobody has any pictures. It's maddening.

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    This really does remind me of buying those two packs from a couple of years ago - always getting saddled with a figure you might not buy otherwise if it wasn't packed with one you do want.
    Yeah, that was quite a pain, and there weren't any single packs at the time, so it wasn't like there was much choice either. Of course, they were about $7 for a two pack instead of ten, but they sure did suck so much more. I liked some of them, but most of them had the odd proportions that I just couldn't use. It made even less sense since they were supposed to be a continuation of the line, so now Tunnel Rat, SE, and Scarlett were all half a head higher than their other figures! At least 25th is a total re-launch in the new scale, except maybe vehicles.
    Stupidity should be painful.
    She's gone from suck to blow!

I still think they should do Crockett and Tubbs instead. Throw in either a black Daytona Spider or a white TR, and it's a platinum package.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster3D
    I still think they should do Crockett and Tubbs instead. Throw in either a black Daytona Spider or a white TR, and it's a platinum package.
    That signature is hilarious.