$148 for a loose Silver Pads Grand Slam

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$148 for a loose Silver Pads Grand Slam

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    Quote Originally Posted by lockenvar
    I was watching this last night, and I couldn't believe it, either. From the link above, you can see the Grand Slam's paint is in great shape, but $148.17 great? Where's the J.U.M.P. with the box and instructions / bp's? The seller also sold two Viper Pilot's for around $212. They were in great shape also, but that seemed bit much.

It's obvious you guys aren't in the know. As you can tell from the picture, this is the super-rare horizontal Grand-Slam without the JUMP base. See, he's twice as rare! Geez, I can't believe you guys didn't know that!
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Danm!!!!! Am I glad that I got several of the Silver Grand Slam...
    Check out my You Tube channel
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Actionfigurexpert

I don't think you'd see that being the final price on many others. Night Viper Joes is a pretty well known dealer on Ebay, and his stuff always seems to go for higher than normal.
    Currently Looking For:
    An unbroken/mint; '83 HQ "base" (the big main part), 1 MG and 2 cameras; Brazil Gatilho.

I guess they trust that it's mint and the silver paint hasn't been touched up
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Oh yeah. Does anybody have any Silver Pad Grand Slams for sale??

I bought one off ebay a couple months ago complete w/ JUMP for around $40 on a BIN. Perfect silver paint. At that time, I thought I was paying a premium.

Damn i have a silver pads grand slam figure, maybe i should hit up ebay i may not get that much, but atleast i would get something.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze