$242.50 Tomahawk No Mic WHY?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

$242.50 Tomahawk No Mic WHY?

DCsportscards seems to get very good prices on their sales so this doesn't totally surprise me but am I missing something? Is there something special about this tomahawk? It has a broken canopy and Lift ticket doesn't even have his mic.

WOW!

http://cgi.ebay.com/GI-Joe-1986-TOMA...QQcmdZViewItem
    Last edited by IlliniJoe; 02-10-2008 at 08:12 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Where on the canopy does it look broken? They state that it's unbroken and that Lift Ticket doesn't have his mic.

It's just a bidding war that got out of hand.

you are right unbroken canopy. i saw flaw and canopy and thought broken. Still alot of dough. Those two really wanted that thing.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i have bought from dcsportscards many times and its been crazy every single time. i dont mean on the payment or shipping side but on the bidding.

i once won from them several mortal kombat figures that were selling in the 20 dollar range for about 4 bucks a piece and i have won several 89 and 93 alley vipers from them for very cheap then i was going to buy a few star brigade figures from them, that people cant even seem to give away, and many of them ended up going over $30.
    firefly owns you!

Its called a high bidder that thinks no one will out bid him and a second bidder that is just as stupid.

I'd sell all my tomahawks for that kind of money (each). I'd include lift tickets with the original mic for that kind of money...

Heck I have a couple nice ones (I think) in the for sale thread for $40 & $60 and no one (serious) has contacted me about them... so yeah... pretty wacky
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

I would sell any of my vehicles or figures for that much.

Well I really don't know but as you guys may have noticed dcsportscards sold a similar complete Tomahawk for $79.95...that was more like it.

I believe that the winning bidder (of the expensive tomahawk) is a member here
    Last edited by Erick; 02-11-2008 at 12:32 PM.
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Erick
    Well I really don't know but as you guys may have noticed dcsportscards sold a similar complete Tomahawk for $79.95...that was more like it.

I believe that the winning bidder (of the expensive tomahawk) is a member here
    Shhh.

I admit my want to win got the best of me here.

Wow, and i thought i was spending alot on a 97 Rattler with Vypra figure missing her staff weapon and file card at 65.01