$242.50 Tomahawk No Mic WHY? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Hey man, As long as you are happy with it then congrats on a fine piece of machinery. If you are looking for another one I'll cut you a deal 25% off the price of the one you bought

j/k my tomahawk was one of the hardest vehicles to complete and I'm not letting it go.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

At the time it was the only one I found with all the blades and canopy intact. I'm also very impatient

I don't know. I'd rather take the hit to my ebay feedback than overpay for something that should not have sold at such a high price.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    I don't know. I'd rather take the hit to my ebay feedback than overpay for something that should not have sold at such a high price.
    I'd take the hit from eBay, and buy one of mine ( ) I'll toss in a liftticket with mic for half that money - total
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

i'll give you a complete one in better shape for a buck twenty.

-saboteur

Quote Originally Posted by FastFord58
    At the time it was the only one I found with all the blades and canopy intact. I'm also very impatient
    Hehe, don't worry old man, as long as you're happy it's ok. I have to admit that sometimes I have been very impatient and my wallet knows it better than anyone else...
    http://www.joetoonarchive.com/ - Great screenshot archive ;)

yup same here i once paid 50 bucks for a cobra condor but as long as your happy thats all that matters but if you're looking for a second one................
    Welcome to the Island! http://www.cobraisland.com

I'm always looking for airforce vehicles. That said, I won't be doing any spree purchases until next month. I have a 1967 Camaro that needs to be finished first.

Would it have been worth that much if it did have LT's mic?
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Maybe, but it's still a pretty high price. However it would at least provide a good reason for the high bidding.

I bought a complete Lift Ticket for $34, so you never know with these things.