Use of the words "huge" , "Lot" and "army" when describing joes on ebay? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I think the worst is when someone sells something as complete, whether on ebay or in an online store, and it really isn't. They even tell you what is missing and yet it's still called complete.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    I think the worst is when someone sells something as complete, whether on ebay or in an online store, and it really isn't. They even tell you what is missing and yet it's still called complete.
    I just saw that with an auction for Sneak Peek. 100% complete, but there was no mic pictured.
    I guess they assume that mics are so hard to find, no one would expect it to be there anyway
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Quote Originally Posted by MikePrime
    I got an awe striker the other day and I am sure there is supposed to be a steering wheel with it, but there isn't.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by droop996
    i like this lot!! i might even bid on it!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ARMY-BUILDER-NIN...QQcmdZViewItem
    A $2.69 starting bid with $2.69 shipping? Somebody's been watching too many Subway commercials.

(Actually, the description says $1 shipping, so I'm not sure which it would be.)
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play."