Where could I find clean MOC/cardback pictures?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Where could I find clean MOC/cardback pictures?

Does anyone know where I might be able to find clean, front-on, not-at-an-angle pics of mint-on-card 82-94 G.I. Joe figures?

Yojoe archives contain a few, but not most of the ones I'm looking for. And ebay of course is a crapshoot. Magnum6Delta has great card art, but not full pics of MOC figures.

Any help would be much appreciated.
    Last edited by Commander Hawk; 03-13-2008 at 12:49 AM.
    Looking to buy : Cobra Night Raven parts, Skyhawk landing skids (unbroken), M.O.B.A.T. turret gun, F.A.N.G. red engine cover/rollbar thing

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Bump after a number of weeks.
    Looking to buy : Cobra Night Raven parts, Skyhawk landing skids (unbroken), M.O.B.A.T. turret gun, F.A.N.G. red engine cover/rollbar thing

I'm guessing no one knows the answer to this. Oh well. If nobody on this site knows where to find a database of moc fig pics, then it obviously doesn't exist.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Any specific figures you are looking for?

No specific figures, just any 80's Joes I can find.

The cardback archive on Yojoe's main site will have to do for now.

I've got a CD with all figures from '82-'85 or '86. Would you want a copy? It's just card fronts and backs, not pictures of the figures in their bubbles on the card. Let me know.

GI Joe CD

I would be interested in a copy of the CD. I would pay you for it. Thanks

Try this site:

http://ultimatetoycollections.com/

The owner is Dan from the site formerly known as dansjoes.com.

Dan
    My Want List: http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=34870 Email me at dmooretoys @ yahoo.com (remove spaces) and let's deal!

Quote Originally Posted by dmooretoys
    Try this site:

http://ultimatetoycollections.com/

The owner is Dan from the site formerly known as dansjoes.com.

Dan
    Yes. That's awesome. Thanks for the link.

I was thinking of the trading cards from the 1980's where they used the packaging art without any logos or anything