Snake Eyes is a Hand-To-Hand Combat Instructor?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Snake Eyes is a Hand-To-Hand Combat Instructor?

Don't mean to be rude, but if he can't speak, how can he instruct on this subject?

What is someone has a question in class?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by redjacket3827
    What is someone has a question in class?
    Teaching without words,
    performing without actions:
    that is the Master's way.

or something like that.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

LOL, I wonderd the same thing when I read that on his filecard years ago. I'm sure he is a true badass though like a UFC fighter but better with all the skills he has.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Snake-Eyes gives every student his phone number so he can text them back their questions.

who taught Scarlett & Jinx?

Isn't he also Kamakura's sensei?
    New eBayID: the_faceless_master

Old eBayID: dreytopia

I guess he will just show them by his actions
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

I am a combatives instructor for the army and there is no way to teach it without talking! NOt to mention being mute disqualifies you for service!!!! Could you see it...he tries to sign that the enemy is comming behind him.....but since he can not speak the entire team is obliterated!

Quote Originally Posted by 2LT VIPER
    I am a combatives instructor for the army and there is no way to teach it without talking! NOt to mention being mute disqualifies you for service!!!! Could you see it...he tries to sign that the enemy is comming behind him.....but since he can not speak the entire team is obliterated!
    It wouldn't matter. Snake Eyes would just wipe out whoever was trying to sneak up behind the others, then spend the next half an hour trying to sign "thanks for the help guys".
    She said,
    "Don't you miss the mornings?
    Don't you miss those days?
    Don't you miss me, Baby?
    'Cause I'm fading away."
    -Adam Duritz

Quote Originally Posted by The Faceless Master
    who taught Scarlett & Jinx?

Isn't he also Kamakura's sensei?

Scarlett trained in Karate since childhood. All that Ninja stuff started in the later issues of Marvel

Quote Originally Posted by 2LT VIPER

I agree. I sometimes have trouble techniques from my MMA instructor when he talks so I'm sure I would not be able to pick up anything from mute person.