How many of you have it all? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    In SoCal, wave 6 has already hit, and there were 2 wave 5 figures with it: CG and SE.

I have most of everything released. I actually returned Duke/CC and SE/SS comic packs, and I skipped the 2nd SE/SS comic pack. I never found Snow Job, Flash, IG Destro, or the Dreadnoks comic pack. I also don't have PD Destro, but I do have the comic purple one.

From this point on, I'm not going to buy anything else that is a remake of post-'87 figures, that includes IG Destro.

With all the army building I do, I reckon it has cost about $XXX.53 (wife shield activated). Bless her heart, she actually bought me a $40 Flint online for Christmas, when I was finding them frequently at WalMart for $4.88. She also bought me a $37 Cobra Set. My $4.88 Flint broke his arm already, but I sorta fixed it. The expensive one remains in the package, and the same applies to the Cobra Set.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have everything out including major variants (even bought the varian 5 pack Cobra Box). I plan on collecting them all.
    Looking for a Convention Jinx MOC (The Black One). If you have one, let me know!

Excluding all the wacky variants and upcoming exclusives I have pretty much everything but the wave 1 comic-pack Duke/CC, wave 1 comic-pack SE/SS, and wave 3 comic-pack SE/SS.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

No variants, but I have all the 5-packs, waves 1, 2, 3, 5, and 6 (plus a couple extra Air Troopers), the first 2 waves of comic packs, and Ace/Wild Weasel and Tomax/Xamot. Doc has been ordered but doesn't ship until May.

I haven't decided whether to hunt for everything or just pick up what I find in the stores from here on out. I have a hunch that if I don't buy it when it's on the shelves, I'll end up wanting it later and having to go online and pay shipping.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play."

I have it all the waves but I don't have any variants. I just never had the luck of finding them on retail and I'm not paying off the wall prices for those.

I don't have the 1st wave comic packs because...well they are just reissues and the colors are too funky for me.

I do have the rest of the comic packs released tho, wave 2 and 3.

I have missed a few things,

PDD
    Snow Job
    Comic pack w/Duke
    Comic pack w/Scarlett

I find the comic packs pretty regularly, but have not been impressed with all of them. I may get these later.

I have been buying 2 of everything, one to open, one for MOC. I have bought 4 officers, 4 troopers, and 4 cg's. I would say I have spent 300+ so far. It would have been more, but I have had a very hard time finding joes here in DFW so far.
    "that's the way baseball go"

Quote Originally Posted by Kir Kanos
    ...I have had a very hard time finding joes here in DFW so far.
    ACK! Dallas is my hometown (well, Richardson). We have been planning to move back there soon. Man I hope it gets better by then.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

As of my getting some at walmart today, I hav all regular figures and variants except Rowdy Piper and yellow stalker.