Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 101

yojoe.com

Page 101 of 240 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2398
    You're lucky. Toys R Us is Teh suXX0rz when it comes to GI Joe. BOOOO! And I'm in BC for crying out loud!
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to Target today, rounded a corner into the isle with the Joes, and found one Skystriker in it's glorious big box! It was the first Joe product I bought at local retail since April.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Picked up three Skystrikers this week, could've had eight, but that would've been stupid... at least until I get a Flagg.

Also found a CapAm Red Skull. Damn these HasMarvbro figures are over-priced.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Snagged both the PoC Alley Viper and Shock Trooper yesterday, and the day before I got Breaker and I think another version of Duke. I'll snap a photo later then post it here.

#######

Snagged a Shadow Tracker at a Target while traviling through Alabama Saturday. That was the only good find, nothing else new.

My SDCC exclusive Zarana figure arrived from Brian's Toys today!

Not much this weekend. I got the PoC Cobra Commander Desert editon, 25th anniversary Duke, and RoC Shipwreck.

Interesting thing about the Desert Battle Cobra Commander from PoC is the different packaging. Anybody got any theories on how come the design is different?

#######

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder_fan View Post
    Not much this weekend. I got the PoC Cobra Commander Desert editon, 25th anniversary Duke, and RoC Shipwreck.

Interesting thing about the Desert Battle Cobra Commander from PoC is the different packaging. Anybody got any theories on how come the design is different?
    He was originally going to be a mail-away figure with special packaging (also was going to come with a mini HISS Tank which the retail version does not come with). Hasbro decided not to do the mail-away and make him a regular retail figure instead. I'm guessing they already had a bunch of cards printed up so that is why we get the cool packaging. If you want the mail-away CC that comes with this mini HISS I think he is available through the Joe Club, unless he's already sold out.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe View Post
    ...I'm guessing they already had a bunch of cards printed up so that is why we get the cool packaging. If you want the mail-away CC that comes with this mini HISS I think he is available through the Joe Club, unless he's already sold out.
    The cards are different. The mail-away version is carded in the overly-dynamic RoC style like that of the other RoC figures.

http://forums.yojoe.com/news/82041-g...commander.html

I can't believe they got me to buy multiples of figure I absolutely hate. First as a "chase figure", (snicker), and now as a "Club Exclusive" (snicker, snicker). Damn that drone...
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    The cards are different. The mail-away version is carded in the overly-dynamic RoC style like that of the other RoC figures.

http://forums.yojoe.com/news/82041-g...commander.html

I can't believe they got me to buy multiples of figure I absolutely hate. First as a "chase figure", (snicker), and now as a "Club Exclusive" (snicker, snicker). Damn that drone...
    I guess I never paid much attention to the packaging style, just the pretty colors.
    But yeah, it's funny how they duped us into wanting such a crappy figure.
    Have the Club Exclusives shipped yet? I want to know if the little Hiss is cool enough for me to get.