Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 102

yojoe.com

Page 102 of 240 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2398
    swung by the local zellers (canada's kmart) this morning, they were bringing new stock out, let me open the case of PoC singles. it was a mixed lot from waves 1-4. got me two shock troopers, one alley-viper, and low light. and they let me have the empty case!

i now have an extra carded low light, if anyone's interested...

have any of our canadian brothers here found a skystriker in-store yet? i know most of our zellers have been bought by target....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by MikeC44 View Post
    Finally TRU in Canada (at least the one in Moncton) has some new stock. Found POC Hawk, the new CC and 2 Cobra Troopers.

Also, although again this is not new to TRU in the US, but my TRU now has that 'True Heroes' Apache helo. It's pretty sharp. I might go back and get it before the weekend is up.
    that apache is sweet, got one for $20. just gotta get some repro stickers for the dragonfly or dragonhawk, should turn out sah-weet... maybe enough to post some pics...?

I got Crazy Legs and a Rock Viper for a 2 for $10.99 sale at TRU today!

I saw a Skystriker there. Anyone that's still looking for one might want to try their local TRU.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Canadian TRU seems to be a bit late on the draw. No Skystrikers, but they did get a batch of PoC figures at one location I was at. Ones I already got A LONG TIME AGO.

Anyway, FINALLY! I found a PoC Firefly. Now all I got left is Destro(city strike) and Shadow Tracker. Does anyone besides me think Shadow Tracker resembles Predator a bit? Also I got some 25th Anniversary figures. I got a Ninja Viper(the turquoise uniform), Mutt & Junkyard, Airborne, and Scarlett(blue uniform)
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

Quote Originally Posted by dark_perceptor View Post
    swung by the local zellers (canada's kmart) this morning, they were bringing new stock out, let me open the case of PoC singles. it was a mixed lot from waves 1-4. got me two shock troopers, one alley-viper, and low light. and they let me have the empty case!

i now have an extra carded low light, if anyone's interested...

have any of our canadian brothers here found a skystriker in-store yet? i know most of our zellers have been bought by target....
    I just went into Zellers this morning. They too now have more figures. No Skystrikers yet. Damn.

#######

GOTTA LOVE ROSS! swung by there during lunch and what did i find? shadow tracker and lowlight near the check out counter on some perfume boxes..both marked down to 5.99. what a bargain! they have plenty of the little vehicles there too if anyone is looking for any..would be happy to be your middle man and snag some.

If there's a Wolf Hound or a VAMP, count me in.

Anyhoo, is this Duke?

Sorry about the resolution. I took the photo with my camera phone. Also, apologies in advance for the sore necks

#######

Yes, Pathfinder_fan, that is Duke. It's the Resolute style one. It can be found in the archives here: YOJOE.COM | Duke

My sky striker finally arrived today! The box got a 'lil crease from the shipping, so I guess I'll have to open this one. Shucks! (hopefully everything is right inside...)

Also got a couple of 25th snow serpents and a snow serpent officer for the army build...

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    Yes, Pathfinder_fan, that is Duke. It's the Resolute style one. It can be found in the archives here: YOJOE.COM | Duke
    Aha, thought so. I bought him loose, and since I hadn't seen Resolute, I wasn't entirely sure.

They gave him a battle scar. And dark_preceptor, where did you order your Skystriker?
    Last edited by Pathfinder_fan; 08-11-2011 at 04:24 PM.

#######