Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 107

yojoe.com

Page 107 of 240 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157207 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 2398
    Once again I'm gonna let the picture speak for itself......

Found them today in one of the stores I usually go to when I head into Vancouver.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Yes finally the 30th anniversary figures have hit my area at TRU. I picked up 2 steel brigades, a viper and a cobra trooper. I saw the stalker and hazard viper but not caring for the hazard viper to much and if I remember right stalker is from the renegade cartoon and not sure if I want those figures are not.

Quote Originally Posted by snakeeyes1974 View Post
    Yes finally the 30th anniversary figures have hit my area at TRU. I picked up 2 steel brigades, a viper and a cobra trooper. I saw the stalker and hazard viper but not caring for the hazard viper to much and if I remember right stalker is from the renegade cartoon and not sure if I want those figures are not.
    Stalker is not from Renegades. His head is the same as Resolute Stalkers head. So you're somewhat correct in thinking he was from a cartoon. I think this Stalker is a pretty sweet figure, though. Some people don't like the dreads but I like 'em. Adds a cool touch, me thinks.
    And, fyi, the Renegades figs don't come out until the next wave and if you don't have any interest in the show they aren't a cartoony style, just inspired by the cartoon, so maybe you'll like them. Some of them seem like must haves to me. Like Renegades Storm Shadow. He comes with 2 heads, 1 Renegades and 1 more traditional and it looks like the traditional will make him look like the ultimate Stormy figure.
    Not that any of that has to do with your purchases. Conrats on finding the new figs.
    Last edited by willie&joe; 09-10-2011 at 07:23 PM.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The new line of Joes are now here in Sherman Tx. I have not collected Joes in years due to my wife putting her foot down and have given me a choice to collect SW or Joes. Well, SW won. Anyways, I love the new look of the figures and I have been wanting to get some for my son to hide away for Christmas but money has been tight. I stopped by the Wal-Mart in Bonham Tx and it appeared that two cases were opened, and my jaw dropped when I read the tag that said G.I. Joe Single Figures-$3.00. There was 4 pegs with all the same price so I told my wife that this was a steal and that Wal-Mart made a huge mistake. I grabbed Stalker, 2 Steel Brigades, 2 Vipers, and 2 Iron Grenadiers. Three of those figures I kept to myself. Of course they all rung up at $6.97 a figure and I told the associate that was wrong. I walked him to the aisle and pointed to the pegs and the first thing that he said was "Damn, that's gotta be a mistake. I need to let someone know!" I got all of the figures for under $22.00. I tried to use my wifes Wal-Mart discount card but it was denied. Oh well. You can't blame me for trying!

Quote Originally Posted by willie&joe View Post
    Stalker is not from Renegades. His head is the same as Resolute Stalkers head. So you're somewhat correct in thinking he was from a cartoon. I think this Stalker is a pretty sweet figure, though. Some people don't like the dreads but I like 'em. Adds a cool touch, me thinks.
    And, fyi, the Renegades figs don't come out until the next wave and if you don't have any interest in the show they aren't a cartoony style, just inspired by the cartoon, so maybe you'll like them. Some of them seem like must haves to me. Like Renegades Storm Shadow. He comes with 2 heads, 1 Renegades and 1 more traditional and it looks like the traditional will make him look like the ultimate Stormy figure.
    Not that any of that has to do with your purchases. Conrats on finding the new figs.
    Thanks for the info on Stalker, he did come with some nice extras and he didnt look bad just wanted to check on here for more info before buying.

Boy am I all excited! BBTS just sent me an email saying my renegades figures are in. Paid for em immediately and they should be here by the end of the week or early next week!

Not really too stoked about Duke, but Cobra Commander, Firefly and Snake Eyes are all pretty awesome looking. Can't wait to get em in my grubby paws!

I bought a Steel Brigade figure, a Hazard-Viper, and two Cobra Troopers at Wal-Mart today. I thought I was through with troop building and that I had a more than enough Cobra Troopers, but the new ones are so cool that I can't pass them up.

I pick up the 30th anniversary Vamp at Walmart today. No figures though.
    Stew

This morning I bought the 30th Black Dragon and Vamp, they're gonna look hella-awesome next to my Skystriker!

I found three skystrikers in a Target. Shocked the bank card right out my pocket and into my hand.