Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 109

yojoe.com

Page 109 of 240 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2398
    Today I got the new Skystriker(Thanks Rooster) and my wife surprised me today with the POC Crazy Legs and Hawk for our anniversary. Today was a good day
    Stew

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I found a twenty dollar bill in the parking lot at Tarjay.

Then I left and fed it to a slot machine at the Hard Rock.

Later I found ten of the 30ths at the Wal-Mercado near my folks' house. The missing two figs were a Stalker and IG. Which is weird because those two characters are usually the case leftovers.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Went on a Toys R Us run on the weekend- Only 3 pegs of Joes, and no vehicles that I could find! But- The Joes they did have were pretty good... For Canada... Snagged a new PoC Cobra Commander (I'm really liking this this guy- Maybe my favourite modern helmeted CC), and Blowtorch, who I never managed to get in his 25th form- This will do quite nicely, thank you!

Left a bunch of Troopers, CCs, and older PoC stuff behind, so if any other Edmontonians are reading...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Received a 2004 VvV Skysweeper/Airborne set in the mail.

I managed to score all of the resolute joes yesterday at Walmart. Both stores I went to had stocked them but had also been picked over. There is some kind of super-speedy joe collected scooping me these days and it blows!

I got two POC Rock Vipers I won on eBay in the mail yesterday.
    Stew

Last night I made my usual rounds. Absolutly no Joes at Walmart (still), TrU had 6 ea. of Blowtorch and CC but I did get another Jungle BAT and SB. I think I might be the only collector in the immediate area, because I've bought most of the Joes that TrU had, judging by the number of peg-warming CC's. Zellers had a couple Cycle Armors and HISS Scouts, I might be able to get one or two if there's still any interest...

I just ran into the local Zellers and found a full case of PoC wave 5, minus the second Cobra Trooper. As tempted as I was to grab all of them, I left there with the Cobra Trooper, 2 Hawks and a Blowtorch.

The first wave of 30th is finally starting to show around here-- last week at CVS I found a Steel Brigade to add to my Wave 5, to flank General Hawk. This week I got Iron Grenadier and Hazard Viper at Ralphs, and a Viper right across the street at Walgreens. Part of me was leaning towards waiting for Wal Mart or Target to stock them so I could save half the price, but I have no faith in Wal Mart lately and Target is still glutted with Destro the Snowman. If they do stock up later I'll still want a second Viper and IG, and a Stalker. There was a Stalker at Ralphs too, but he was crosseyed, which puts a pretty big crimp on his intimidation factor, so it's worth the gamble that a better one will show up.

Quote Originally Posted by '86 Digital Fire View Post
    There was a Stalker at Ralphs too, but he was crosseyed, which puts a pretty big crimp on his intimidation factor, so it's worth the gamble that a better one will show up.

Sadly bro, they are all like that. I noticed it when I got home and have been keeping an eye out*(as they have become rather plentiful in these parts). Even Justin Bell's review of him had the look:

G.I. Joe - 30th Anniversary Stalker

But you'll probably see them showing up in cheaper places. About half my Wallys have them(up from 10%) as well as other local retailers that had pegs clogged with ROC Neo-Vipers just a couple months ago. So I wouldn't rush to get him, but I wouldn't expect better looking guys. There are a couple angles Justin got where he looks bad a**. Besides, why can't he have a lazy eye? Nobody's perfect. lol.

*no pun intended