Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 113

yojoe.com

Page 113 of 240 FirstFirst ... 1363103109110111112113114115116117123163213 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 2398
    Three more to report today. I got RoC Duke, in desert camos, and RoC Deep Six. Plus I finally got Whiteout, from the PoC collection!
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thanks Good Forum

Great post it is actually. We have been waiting for this content.

Two more PoC Cobra Troopers from TrU today, I'm up to seven now. They had a few SBs, but I need ones in the 30th packaging now. Speaking of which, still no 30th anything in my area...

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Finally got to see some 30th stuff at a Target today. All Renegades stuff I already have. But nice to put another store on the list. Especially when that next wave comes out.
    Quote Originally Posted by skinny View Post
    Don't You Go Injecting Reality Into My Fantasy

My 30th Vamp and Black Dragon VTOL arrived today. I'm glad they rereleased the Vamp, never did like the PoC one very much, and I won't feel bad getting another either. For some reason I imagined the Black Dragon to be bigger. I haven't opened it yet, but does it only fit the one figure?

Oh, and I scored another PoC Recondo, so I can finally have an opened one!

Don't let the size of the box for the Black Dragon fool you. It is a pretty large plane once assembled even though it does carry just the one figure.

It's one of my favorite releases in a long time.
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Quote Originally Posted by Lody View Post
    Don't let the size of the box for the Black Dragon fool you. It is a pretty large plane once assembled even though it does carry just the one figure.

It's one of my favorite releases in a long time.
    With this in its description, I think it's funny it only fits one figure...

"The COBRA BLACK DRAGON VTOL flies through the sky, carrying powerful COBRA leaders to a secret meeting."

Still, it's pretty awesome...

On Saturday, I got the Arise, Serpentor, Arise! DVD pack with Dusty, a BAT, Serpentor, and Montezuma's skeleton.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

Finally scored a MOC Foil 25th Shipwreck... (phew!)

Then later, my 25th FANG showed up courtesy of Rooster3D!
    Last edited by dark_perceptor; 10-18-2011 at 02:05 PM. Reason: They just keep coming! What's next?

Today I got my first MOTH figure, Shipwreck for $10!

Off topic but somewhat related, London Drugs had Transformers RTS on clearance: Deluxe Figures for $6.99, Legends for $2.99. I got Jazz, Optimus Prime, Perceptor, Tracks, Trailcutter, Starscream, and Wreck-Gar.