Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 12

yojoe.com

Page 12 of 240 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415162262112 ... LastLast

GI Jackpot

Went to Wally World and picked up 2 Ninja Ku, BBQ, Hawk, Bazooka, Bat, Snow Serp, plus Torpedo, Hiss Driver and Spirit.

So I have dupes of some wave 9 for trade.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Found Hawk, Bazooka, Barbecue, and Ninja-Ku at Wal-Mart yesterday. For those who have Hawk, does his hair have a little grey in the front or is that paint from the inside of the helmet?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was wondering that also. Of course, when he first arrived in the mail today I wasn't sure his hat came off. Then he was just sitting on the table and my one cat decided to find out.

Went to my local comic store and they had all the new vechials. I didnt get any sence i have some on order all look nice but Seperntor with no cape sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Ashxking
    Went to my local comic store and they had all the new vechials. I didnt get any sence i have some on order all look nice but Seperntor with no cape sucks
    Wow, I can't even find them in regular stores and you get to find them in a comic shop!

Well they do speacil orders for people who want them. They sell fast. A guy who works there loves joes so 3 good reason to get them. Cost 20 bucks a each

Found the vehicles at the Cranberry, PA Toys R Us today. Picked up Armadillo/Air Chariot, Vamp, and 2 of the Ram/Trouble Bubble pack. They had the HISS too but I wasn't that interested since I already have 2 of the Target version.

They also had the new 12" figures in as well as a good selection of Wave 7 figures.