Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 13

yojoe.com

Page 13 of 240 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast
    The last few days have been good to me! I've come across 7 cases of wave 7! Yes I said 7! 4 cases at 2 Targets and 3 cases at Wal Mart. I picked up 6 Hiss Drivers and left everyone else on the pegs. Quite an army! I also have been lucky enough to rummage through the remainder of 3 cases of wave 9. I picked up 2 Snow Serpents, 1 BAT... and the Wild Bill and Torpedo( to finish the set because my internet case won't have them). I also picked up the ram vs. flight pod vehicle pack. The Hunt is so addictive! I would also like to say that in a 3 day span, I've seen 25 Vipers!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Thought I would take my chance on this auction!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190236635702
    Seems like to good of a deal for me to have passed up!!

Yesterday, found the four vehicle sets and two Snow Serpents. Pretty cool day.
    Once upon a time there were TV commercials for G.I.Joe comics. They were generated by an ad agency at the clip of four per year. Whatever was shown in the commercial had to be in the comic. I got stuck with Serpentor, Tomax, Xamot and a host of silly characters. I did my best to make them work because it was a matter of doing the job. If you have a squad of losers, you still have to go out on patrol. I drew the line at Cobra-La and a few others. There are no plans for future commercials.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I found all four vehicle sets at TRU on Saturday. Here's a little tip for everyone who got the RAM, make sure you check inside the saddle bags.

Quote Originally Posted by tee25
    Thought I would take my chance on this auction!
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=190236635702
    Seems like to good of a deal for me to have passed up!!
    Good buy dude!

Found all four of the vehicle packs today at Wal mart, yesterday picked up shipwreck copperhead and duke redstar comic packs, plus two more Vipers. The only one I haven't seen yet is the Firefly Stormshadow pack.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasstro
    Found all four of the vehicle packs today at Wal mart, yesterday picked up shipwreck copperhead and duke redstar comic packs, plus two more Vipers. The only one I haven't seen yet is the Firefly Stormshadow pack.
    I also picked up all 4 vehcle packs and seal,wildbill,barbeQ,bats and some new wave at walmart the other day....Great find

I got a Crimson CC, Tomax, 2 scarred officers, Fred (all 25ths), 2 venom vipers , double blast roadblock (idk what they are, but look cool), vintage (all with flaws, but full accs) tripwire, snowjob, voltar, Law and order (x3) for $20. I have have most of them (not Crimson CC, vipers or Law & Order), but figured the accessories and custom fodder were worth that.

the other day I just got all three Target vehicles from ebay for 53.00 + 7.00 shipping and handling

firefly comic pack is the coolest figure in the series. with possible exception of B.A.T.

copperhead needs a visor. never cared for the old figure, but the new one is pretty awesome.

storm shadow and shipwreck are gonna get customized.

might make a tunnel rat, or attempt to... he was one of my favorites, odd they havent made him yet since hes based on the creator.