Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 15

yojoe.com

Page 15 of 240 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718192565115 ... LastLast
    Sent the Wife to Wal-Mart as she tends to have better luck than me. Today she came upon 4 rows completely stocked with single pack figures and 3 rows of comic packs.

She managed to get me, wait for it...............................................

6 Snow Serpents
    5 Bats
    Ninja-Ku
    Black Head Destro CP
    2 Tripwire/CC CP's
    2 Nemesis Enforcer/Falcon CP's

In addition to what she grabbed for me another collector came by and was able to get some Bat's,Snow Serpents, and new CP's too.

I had her take a pic with her phone so I could see what it looked like. There really is never any product here in Minot ND, so to see this amount of stuff out is amazing. I don't know what it looks like in your neck of the woods, but if this much is showing up here in the boonies, it should be available everywhere soon!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Looks like the Dakotas are representing!

I just hit the same thing in Pierre, SD. They also have 4 of each DVD pack.

I got both Destro comic packs, Tripwire/CC comic pack, Falcon/Nemesis pack, complete wave 9 $ tripwire pack for a friend, 3 more BATS and 3 more Snow Serpents.
    Last edited by Gunzlingr; 08-06-2008 at 12:17 PM.

I just won a SDCC Black Suit Cobra Commander on Ebay. It was $34.95 total. I think that's the most I ever paid for a new single figure in my whole life. Oh, well - there's plenty more money out there to be made, but only so many SDCC Commanders!

I now have at least one of every 25A/Modern Era item that has been released so far except for the TRU Green-shirts 5-pack and the TRU CG 5-pack which hasn't made their way to my crappy Toys R Us just yet.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I spoke to a TRU employee (manager ) that is a friend of mine and he said the boys seciton is set for reset this week so the greenshirts,and new SRO packs are comming.

Finally got my wave 1 vehicles from HTS. Thet're awesome!!!
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####

I am especially impressed with the Vamp, I love the fact it is not just a re-release of the old Vamp.One of the things that bothered me with the Star Wars line was the Millennium Falcon being just a remake, of course I got it anyway and now they have the Falcon of me dreams, and I will probably buy it as well (best spaceship ever, Serenity is a close second)at least the Joe stuff is retooled and reVamped pun intended.They could have found a way to put rubber tracks on the Hiss, but it still rules.

I picked up a carded 25th Snow Serpent on ebay last night for $2.25!

Sure, the shipping is $6, but that puts the total right at the retail price, which is all I ever want to pay anyway.

Snow Serpents and BATS are finally turning up in the Philadelphia area so I managed to get one Serpent and two BATS. I also grabbed the wave 5 comic packs, including the black head variant Destro.

i want at least three bats and im good on that wave.

barbecue maybe.

i got hawk and he sucks, and i always hated bazooka.

i hate his mustache. i hate his t-shirt. and i hate his stupids.

snow serpents, ehh, if i get the GI JOE EXTREME weather condition set, i might get a few, but i dont have nearly enough room to display what ive got.

well, i have the room, just not the shelves. and im lazy.