Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 18

yojoe.com

Page 18 of 240 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    My Target delivery.

My HTS delivery, minus the Snow Serps, Kus and Joes that I didn't take a pic of.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    My Target delivery.

My HTS delivery, minus the Snow Serps, Kus and Joes that I didn't take a pic of.
    WOW! That's a nice a haul. You must have a lot of space for vehicles!

My wife found and bought me the Rattler today. Had to pass up on the Conquest for the moment, but I'm just stoked about finally owning a Rattler!

just picked up this past weekend a loose 25th anniversary comic book from the comic book three pack # 14 Destro attacks and a 2003 Built to rule Moray with water moccasin

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

just picked up the Target Exclusive Rattler and the X30. checked it out online and they said they were in stock. a bit price at $25 a piece but i could not pass them up!

i saw the jets... i dont know how i would display them, but i want a few rattlers.

is the wild weasel exactly like the other one?

yeah it the same figure that came with ace.

i ride my bike to work everyday. and today it was very windy,as it is alot in south dakota,so i decieded to take a different route home to avoid riding directly into the wind and since it passed a Kmart i thought id stop and look at the cheap horror movies they always have,as an after thought i strolled by the toy isle,expecting as usual nothing,and to my suprise i found the comic 2 packs of nemisis enforcer (blow immortal out your ear hasbro) and destro and iron grenader. two sets ive been looking everywhere for. deffinetly my most unexpected joe find of the last 5 years.
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

Quote Originally Posted by Weezus
    i saw the jets... i dont know how i would display them, but i want a few rattlers.

is the wild weasel exactly like the other one?
    not exactly
    the necks are different colors
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Sweet. Went scowering for wave 10. Didn't find any, but I did find a comic pack box on a pallet at the end of the aisle opened it up finally found a black headed destro. 2 more rattlers aswell. They sure are making alot of rattlers.

I picked up a SE and Timber on the new white card at Walmart. They had a crazy assortment there:

Battle Armor CC
    Crimson Guards
    Wave 5 black Snake Eyes
    Tiger Force Flint
    IG Destro
    Snow Job
    Serpentor (been there for 4 months)
    Python Officer

and a few more