Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 190

yojoe.com

Page 190 of 240 FirstFirst ... 90140180186187188189190191192193194200 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 2398
    My local TRU restocked on Kre-O's and I picked up the rest of the blind bagged figures I needed today.

They, also, got in some single carded Retaliation figures. They didn't put them on the pegs. They just left them on a shelf.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

just received the new retaliation Ghost Hawk ll in my opinion very poor the wings that fix centerally to the ghost hawks main body come out to easily too many missiles that are a horrible orange colour and when you try to push the missiles onto the wings,the whole wing section comes out from the center and the missiles fall off to be a modern gi joe toy it is made very cheaply I think im not impressed.Just put the tread ripper tank together that is rubish to the guns on top of the cab are pointing downwards not good if you are being attacked lol put together cheaply,hasbro need to go back to the drawing board if they want these toys to sell lets hear your opinions please but what a let down.
    Last edited by ade1; 02-22-2013 at 12:51 PM.

got my TRU infantry patrol today that I won on Listia for around 9$ = 9000 credits . I really dig these the pictures do not give them justice for how they look in person.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo (1).JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	249.5 KB 
ID:	11921

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	11931

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    got my TRU infantry patrol today that I won on Listia for around 9$ = 9000 credits . I really dig these the pictures do not give them justice for how they look in person.

Name:	photo (1).JPG 
Views:	59 
Size:	249.5 KB 
ID:	11921

Name:	photo.JPG 
Views:	56 
Size:	235.3 KB 
ID:	11931
    Is this the first time you've had troop multiples?

I've had a good couple of days recently. I managed to find all of the Wave 3 Retaliation figures (my favorite so far), a DG Shipwreck, the Tread Ripper, and the Ninja Combat Cruiser.
    These are the first Retaliation vehicles I've bought, and although I don't find them as outstanding as the PoC ones, I do think they are fun and more kid friendly. The figures aren't as disappointing as I'd thought, but they really could have been special if Hasbro went all out on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Storehouse View Post
    Is this the first time you've had troop multiples?
    Yes this is my first trooper build beside my bats , however as a matter of fact I just got a cobra officer today making it 2 now ! along with my 2nd SSv2 , roadblock v2 my 2nd junkyard and first timber!

Name:	photo (2).JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	296.6 KB 
ID:	11991

Quote Originally Posted by Dudgeon View Post
    I've had a good couple of days recently. I managed to find all of the Wave 3 Retaliation figures (my favorite so far), a DG Shipwreck, the Tread Ripper, and the Ninja Combat Cruiser.
    These are the first Retaliation vehicles I've bought, and although I don't find them as outstanding as the PoC ones, I do think they are fun and more kid friendly. The figures aren't as disappointing as I'd thought, but they really could have been special if Hasbro went all out on them.
    how is that tread ripper , was thinking of getting one to go with my cobra coils.

Yes this is my first trooper build beside my bats , however as a matter of fact I just got a cobra officer today making it 2 now ! along with my 2nd SSv2 , roadblock v2 my 2nd junkyard and first timber!

Name:	photo (2).JPG 
Views:	72 
Size:	296.6 KB 
ID:	11991
    Let me guess--all of whom were won on Listia. Looks like you managed to fix the Cobra Officer--you going to give him the rifle Storm Shadow's holding?

Quote Originally Posted by Storehouse View Post
    Let me guess--all of whom were won on Listia. Looks like you managed to fix the Cobra Officer--you going to give him the rifle Storm Shadow's holding?

Name:	photo (3).JPG 
Views:	52 
Size:	267.8 KB 
ID:	12001
    Yes I won these on Listia however I did pay outta pocket some , 15$ along with 1900 listia which is about 2$. That officer was burned together at the waist as well which is a shame because is cobra logo and paint are smooth. I was able to pry him apart and replace his legs and o ring . As for the rifle , the officer's thumb and hand are so close I am afraid the rifle will not go into his hand with out a lot of pressure .
    Last edited by getoe1; 02-28-2013 at 03:11 PM. Reason: added picture

how is that tread ripper , was thinking of getting one to go with my cobra coils.
    I think it's a fun, neat little vehicle. It has wheels instead of movable treads, but I think it works fine that way. Appearance wise, I think it's unique enough that it stands out, but still fits into the the Joe world great. The only thing that bothers me is that the gatling gun and missile launcher on top don't allow for much movement if they are on at the same time, but that's a minor gripe. Clutch (as with all the Retaliation vehicle figures) could have been way more awesome, but he's a cool figure regardless.

I didn't really want one until I read the review General's Joes did on it (G.I. Joe: Retaliation Vehicle Review - Tread Ripper), but the sticker he highlights in his review made me want it! I found one for about $15, so I decided to give it a shot. It may be a silly reason, but I've bought more expensive things that have been far more disappointing (I won't mention MOTUC here though). Check into it, but I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a cool little vehicle that's reasonably affordable. It looks pretty cool next to the Combat Cruiser too!
    Last edited by Geek-Viper; 02-28-2013 at 10:52 PM.