Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 237

yojoe.com

Page 237 of 240 FirstFirst ... 137187227233234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 2391
    Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    A buddy of mine sold me these modern oring guys for 20$ shipped . Very happy with having more carded Cobra Commanders . I am at over 30 different ones now .
    Attachment 61373Attachment 61374Attachment 61375
    I remember The Real American Hero Collection. Those figures are pretty cool. I used to have all of the ones that were available at retail. I still have my MOBAT from that line. I found this old picture on a CD-R I took of the 2000 ones. I took it about fifteen years ago for a Yahoo! Group that a friend of mine started and I helped to moderate. Good times.

These guys are long gone. I auctioned them off in a lot back in 2006 to pay for an expensive toy soldier set. The Undertow and Major Blood are awesome.
    Last edited by Alchemist; 06-11-2016 at 04:57 PM.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I wasn't collecting Joes at that time, so I wasn't aware that the line was so solid during that period. Damn! What a great lineup!!

When I got the Joe-Bug again, I happened upon that Firefly as a bonus in a lot of vehicles and thought it was the coolest thing.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 06-11-2016 at 05:46 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport View Post
    I wasn't collecting Joes at that time, so I wasn't aware that the line was so solid during that period. Damn! What a great lineup!!

When I got the Joe-Bug again, I happened upon that Firefly as a bonus in a lot of vehicles and thought it was the coolest thing.
    There're really great figures! I remember them being of good quality, too. And, yeah, that Firefly is cool. The pack he was in was the first one I picked up. It's funny that I got into them at the time. I had just finished auctioning off my vintage Joe collection prior to them coming out.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

A friend from work traded me this
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	13493246_1144776785590052_566102916_o.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	61383
    for this

Name:	13460921_10154183655309526_602637270_o.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	309.3 KB 
ID:	61384
    I dig it !

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I remember The Real American Hero Collection. Those figures are pretty cool. I used to have all of the ones that were available at retail. I still have my MOBAT from that line. I found this old picture on a CD-R I took of the 2000 ones. I took it about fifteen years ago for a Yahoo! Group that a friend of mine started and I helped to moderate. Good times.

These guys are long gone. I auctioned them off in a lot back in 2006 to pay for an expensive toy soldier set. The Undertow and Major Blood are awesome.
    Nice set . I was not collecting at that time , was focused on collecting video games at that time . Still great stuff !

@getoe1

I like that painting!

A few years ago, I bought a WWII painting at a model show from a guy who painted a bunch of them. It got me thinking about collecting art for awhile and I might do that sometime down the line if toy collecting dries up. I, also, thought about collecting animation cels.

I finally got a Python Viper. I, also, got another Python Copperhead because the original one I have has two of the same lower legs. I'll just keep that one in its vehicle. And, I added another Cobra Trooper from the original 25th Anniversary Cobra box set to my collection.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    A friend from work traded me this

Name:	13493246_1144776785590052_566102916_o.jpg 
Views:	50 
Size:	80.9 KB 
ID:	61383
    for this

Name:	13460921_10154183655309526_602637270_o.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	309.3 KB 
ID:	61384
    I dig it !
    That painting is dope!

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I finally got a Python Viper. I, also, got another Python Copperhead because the original one I have has two of the same lower legs. I'll just keep that one in its vehicle. And, I added another Cobra Trooper from the original 25th Anniversary Cobra box set to my collection.

Can't believe these are almost ten years old!

I'm a hoarder, and that 25th Blue Shirt is one of my faves. Love the removable dagger.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

@Super Sport

Yeah, it's crazy how it's almost been ten years since the 25th Anniversary line came out. It feels like it was only a summer ago or something.

I think the 25th Anniversary Trooper still holds up. I couldn't resist buying another one. I just have seven of that type. Three of them are from 5 packs and four of them are from when it was finally carded as a variant.

I found the female version of Dial Tone at the swap meet . Kind of a cool figure . It was 3$

Name:	FullSizeRender (6).jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	491.6 KB 
ID:	61397