Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 238

yojoe.com

Page 238 of 240 FirstFirst ... 138188228234235236237238239240 LastLast
Results 2,371 to 2,380 of 2398
    Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    I found the female version of Dial Tone at the swap meet . Kind of a cool figure . It was 3$
    Attachment 61397
    Her gear's the same as ROC Cover Girl's, shouldn't be that hard to equip her.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by getoe1 View Post
    A friend from work traded me this
    Attachment 61383
    for this
    Attachment 61384
    I dig it !
    Kinda made me think of the two in Zoolander. Nice score though!

Quote Originally Posted by Alchemist View Post
    I remember The Real American Hero Collection. Those figures are pretty cool. I used to have all of the ones that were available at retail. I still have my MOBAT from that line. I found this old picture on a CD-R I took of the 2000 ones. I took it about fifteen years ago for a Yahoo! Group that a friend of mine started and I helped to moderate. Good times.

These guys are long gone. I auctioned them off in a lot back in 2006 to pay for an expensive toy soldier set. The Undertow and Major Blood are awesome.
    I was getting back into collecting when these were still out and going strong in 2001 I usually used these as fodder for repairing/restoring the First Gen joes who had lost weapons and/or were falling apart due to worn out O-Rings.
    CM: Charlie-Mike, "Continue The Mission."

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

ok Just got my FSS Frostbite today

Here he is with the original O-Ring version

and finally my Arctic Command Team so far

I really hope they get around to doing Blizzard and maybe Stalker v.2 in future assortments

I got twenty-five 17" x 11" x 2 1/2" boxes from Unline in last week. I filled twenty of them with Joes and the other five of them with Star Wars figures. I need to get another twenty-five of them for my toy soldier collection. I used to have my Joes stored in old model kit boxes, gift boxes, and other various boxes, but they wore out. These new ones are uniformed and sturdy. I'm planning to get some shelving units to replace the metal cabinets I'm storing the boxes in. That'll make everything more accessible since the cabinets only have a shelf a piece. I, also, need to get some labels. This will make it so I can get any figures out for a dio or a display easily. This is all part of a reorganization project that I've been working on lately.

So Last week, in addition to Frostbite I also got Rampage (aka Heavy Metal) along with Tollbooth and today I got Crankcase and Keel Haul

This of Course completes my Year Four Joe Team

and puts me that much closer to filling in the Gaps on my Full Team Roster

Since Cutter Deep Six and Thunderblast are comparatively easy I'm going to try and Get Red Pads Grand Slam and Tan Grunt next

@ Golddragon71

Nice buys! I would like to have all of the Joes from the early years in 25th Sculpt form. I have most of them. Some of them are a pain to obtain because of the cost like Dial Tone. I blew an opportunity to get Cover Girl a few weeks back.

I added a few Club figures to my 25th Sculpt classics collection thanks to smalljoes.com:

Just Got that Grand Slam myself!
    Here he is with his straight Arm counterpart

and here's the 1982 team

@ Golddragon71

That's awesome how you have the originals, as well.

Grand Slam completed my 82 line in 25th sculpt form. I'm a big fan of the original 13 Joes because I started out with their swivel arm counterparts in 83 when I was a kid. Then back in 2004, I got into the Comic Book 3 Pack line and read the comics for the first time and got to know a lot more about those Joe's characters.

Here's an old pic from the 00's of 12 of the orginal 13 Joes in Comic Book 3 Pack form, which I still own: