Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 240 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Found Rock N Roll today. Now the only figure I'm missing from being up to date is Lady Jaye...sigh.
    Booya!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just got a Night Watch set today. This is a great set. I got the Snake Eyes vs. Red Ninja Troopers last week, but wasn't too impressed - I think I've had about enough of the whole ninja thing. This Night Watch set is my favorite from the line so far this year!

Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    Just got a Night Watch set today. This is a great set. I got the Snake Eyes vs. Red Ninja Troopers last week, but wasn't too impressed - I think I've had about enough of the whole ninja thing. This Night Watch set is my favorite from the line so far this year!
    Night Watch is a great set. I just recently found the ninjas at a weekly comic show - never seen 'em in retail. I don't feel too bad since I paid $30, which isn't much over the retail (esp. after tax). Threw together a quick scene when I added the ninja pack to my two carded figs:

Is the battle over? Or has it just begun?!

"I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

More...

And on the lighter side, mancatcher conga:

"I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

Got the Pulverizer and Defense Mech from an eBay win!

so after about two hrs of joe hunting I came across a Beachhead, Shipwreck, Buzzer, Zartan, and last but not least Snake Eyes w/ white timber (beachhead, buzzer, and SE all same store). That was probably the best day joe hunting I've had.

I think this was a good deal on 24 of the Cobra Infantry from the 2004 TRU 6-packs:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=320228203809
    My G.I. Joe Store
    $1.99 or less bargains! (with low prices in ALL categories)
    --» Wanted

Smile Pic from my first haul (about a week ago)

X-factorz Wants/Has

If I have a double of something you need I will be happy to trade at the value I paid for it, in return I will only trade for something based on the value of what was paid for it. I honestly don't care what the value is on EBAY! My piece of plastic with a face for your piece of plastic with a different face.