Official - Look at what I just got or have thread

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 240 123451151101 ... LastLast

Official - Look at what I just got or have thread

Did you just get something cool? Post about it here.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I stumbled into a Frys marketplace and found a black wolf timber today. Strange because this store had only 3 figures for 4 months then this appears on rack with them and was only other figure.

The motherload

I hit the motherload today got 3 CGs and 3 Air troopers at one Wal-Mart.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was up late working and just came from my local Wal Mart- just got Rock, Torpedo and a CG as well as Armored CC and one of the jet pack COBRA troops-

I also got the HALO 3Master Chief

Yeah, I have become that guy - 3 in the morning beating all the ratfink EBay resellers to the toy department at Wal Mart
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Got Lucky

Went Joe hunting yesterday and it was more of the same: nothing. The last place I went was a Wal-Mart and when I got to the toy asile it was nothing but fifteen or so empty pegs where the single carded figures should have been. I looked at the comic pack pegs and there, lo and behold, was the ACE and Wild Wesal two pack! That made my day.

So, counting the two pack I now have fourteen different figures (twelve single carded figures). Not bad for having started my son's 25th collection two weeks ago.

I picked up three Air Troopers at one of my local Wal-Marts last weekend as well. I swear the 25th Cobra troops have something addictive in their plastic - I can't stop buying them.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    I picked up three Air Troopers at one of my local Wal-Marts last weekend as well. I swear the 25th Cobra troops have something addictive in their plastic - I can't stop buying them.
    HA!! I'm hearing you!! I am actually surprised that they are as abundant as they are- I seem to find one or two floating around on the pegs all the time

All Hail Crack Commander!!

Your closing in on 10,000 posts- that's amazing!!!
    I'm into Heavy Metal, mayhem and explosions.....

Thumbs up

I have seen them 1 time before christmas last year i picked up the only 2, have not seen since (scalpers have more time than i do). We have Zartan, Serpentor, Buzzer, Cobra Trooper (the enemy) warming the pegs for sometime now. I want R 'n R, Torpedo, Cobra Trooper we have had the most i am so sick of seeing that card there is 10-12 just sitting there for weeks and is one of if not the 1 JOE i have seen the most?. The 3 cases we got 3+ weeks ago were wave 1, 2, 3? were is 5-6? with no SE, Flint, SS?.

I picked up recently

25th
    x2 Cobra Officer
    x1 Stalker
    x1 Zartan

Comic Two-Packs Wave 1

Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow (GI JOE #21)
    Comic Two-Packs Wave 3
    Ace & Wild Weasel (GI JOE #115)
    Tomax & Xamot (GI JOE #36.5)
    Fred the Crimson Guard & Scarface the Cobra Officer (GI JOE #32.5)

McQuarrie Concept
    x1 Rebel Trooper silver coin

30th (All of the Star Wars MOC i picked up recently!!!.)
    Battle Damaged Darth Vader*
    Emperor's Shadow Guard*
    Imperial EVO Trooper*
    Imperial Jump Trooper*
    Maris Brood*
    Rahm Kota*
    Commander Gree*
    Clone Trooper Hawkbat Battalion*
    Clone Trooper Training Fatigues*
    Kashyyk Trooper*

Star Wars Saga Legends

DarkTrooper Gold Coin

There was also some new Star Wars comic packs, new transformers, but no new JOES i want R 'n R, Torpedo, Cobra Commander!!!.

"I don't believe it, there she goes again, she's tidied up and I can't find anything!"

Just back from vacation, and the board's been reorganized. That's fine; I actually like it this way.

Anyway, this is more of a sightings post, but I was able to pick up all of Wave 6 and the Wave 3 comic packs by checking out Wal-Marts on the way:

- Several Air Troopers at Wal-Mart in Seminole, OK. (I broke my personal no-multiples pattern and bought two.)
    - All of Wave 4 (and a bunch of it) plus Wave 2 comics in Holdenville, OK! They actually had more Joes than Corps figures.
    - All of Wave 6 (several of each) and most of Wave 5 in Okmulgee, OK! Several Crimson Guards.

In fact, Wave 6 seems to have hit just about all the Wal-Marts along Hwy 75 from Henryetta up into Tulsa.
    "The more complex the mind, the greater the need for the simplicity of play."

This sounds pathetic for a 33 year old man to say but...
    My mother picked up a CG, Rock n roll, Armored CC, and Torpedo.

Its really not as sad as it seems, its kind of funny actually. Over Christmas vacation, my wife and I were joking over christmas dinner about how she gets a "high" over finding the 25th figs for me(then they were impossible to find and she really got into the hunt). Ever since then, my brother from Pittsburg, sister in Nashville, and mother(she only lives about 30 minutes from me) have been calling me and finding figures for me. My aunt and even my sister's best friend who I have never met have got involved. They have picked up extra troopers, officers, and an extra now 2 CGs. Its funny to get a call at work to find its my sister who is all excited about finding figures at Target only to be disappointed to find out that I already had those figures. They'll probably go ballistic when the vehicles start showing up in stores. I may never have to shop for Joes again-just sit back and wait for my family to bring them to me.
    Jason
    "You can do it, Grunt. You've got to do it, man." - Zap (Marvel #4)

My wants

***/ (5#)####