Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 52

yojoe.com

Page 52 of 240 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
    Whaddya know, I found Sgt. Stone yesterday. Woo hoo!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Chuplayer
    Whaddya know, I found Sgt. Stone yesterday. Woo hoo!
    Congrats. I saw about 4 of him tonight warming pegs at Wal*Mart. They had the LAW and other sets but nothing I'm looking for.
    Current Wants (01-16-10): RoC Kamukara, Wal*Mart Exclusive Ninja Battles, Desert Zartan from the RoC 5-pack.

Arashikage!

Open call to musicians, bands, recording artists... Kaijuice 2!

Last night, I picked up the Attack of the PITT 5 pack w/ the Mole Pod and Armored Panther with Thunder Blast @ TRU.

At Target, I got The Blast from the Past exclusive Snow Job with Polar Battle Bear and and modern update version of Snow Job with the Rock Slide.
    ... And knowing is half the battle.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Some nice finds for me today. I got the Target exclusive Past and Present set. I got the Target exclusive Air-Viper with Rocket Pack. I, also, went back to my local K-Mart and took advantage of their buy one get one free sale. I got the last Ice-Viper that I needed and a free City Strike Duke.

Old stuff, but I haven't posted pictures yet. First up, a JUMP-themed mini-dio. Grand Slam is updating the controls with mission coordinates and such. Starduster's about to take off, but even over the roar of the engines, he can hear Duke bellowing orders. "Hey! You forgot to take a flag with you!"

And second, because this was begging to be done, Ripcord's tribute to Dr. Strangelove:

"I'm sure you're a big hit on Halloween, Zartan." - Colonel Sharp

Trade list!

I made a haul this weekend. First off, I picked up the Pit for $75 tax included at TRU, I bought a single card Hawk to fix the one from the Pit and added the shoulder holster and belt and swapped heads (skin color only problem but doesnt show real bad), a 2nd snake armor, Both TRU 5 packs, plus a handful of figures.

Finally, I saw Wet-Suit with Watercraft vehicle and Storm Shadow with motorcycle @ Target. I didn't see any Serpent Armor so someone else got to them first. I hope my local Target has more of these in stock soon.
    ... And knowing is half the battle.

I got City Strike Snake Eyes at Wal-Mart for $5.00 today. They had a lot of figures from the latest assortment there, but only of him. One is all I needed. My search is over. I, also, picked up Jungle Assault Ripcord and the other two Wal-Mart two packs I needed.

My Masters of the Universe Classics Scareglow and He-Man arrived today.

Tomorrow the search is on for City Strike SE!
    Current Wants (01-16-10): RoC Kamukara, Wal*Mart Exclusive Ninja Battles, Desert Zartan from the RoC 5-pack.

Arashikage!

Found Arctic Threat SS and Arctic Assault SE tonight! Yay! Still need City SE, Red Fang, Kamukara, etc. Saw tons of Night Adder but passed - he's not a ninja!

Arashikage!