Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 55

yojoe.com

Page 55 of 240 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Enemy
    Found Red Fang Ninja.....which leaves Kamakura and Nano Viper as the only two left I've yet to see in person.

sbwy80 hooked me up with Red Fang and CS SE but I've not actually seen them or Kamakura on the pegs in stores.
    Current Wants (01-16-10): RoC Kamukara, Wal*Mart Exclusive Ninja Battles, Desert Zartan from the RoC 5-pack.

Arashikage!

Open call to musicians, bands, recording artists... Kaijuice 2!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Borgman
    sbwy80 hooked me up with Red Fang and CS SE but I've not actually seen them or Kamakura on the pegs in stores.
    I can imagine that Kamakura gets snagged by kids because he's a cool new ninja that they've probably not seen before. At least that's how I would have thought when I was 8 years old!

Quote Originally Posted by The Enemy
    I can imagine that Kamakura gets snagged by kids because he's a cool new ninja that they've probably not seen before. At least that's how I would have thought when I was 8 years old!
    Wait! Kids buy these toys?
    Current Wants (01-16-10): RoC Kamukara, Wal*Mart Exclusive Ninja Battles, Desert Zartan from the RoC 5-pack.

Arashikage!

Open call to musicians, bands, recording artists... Kaijuice 2!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    I think Kamakura is impossible to find because he hasn't been included in a case assortment since October. Same with the Nano Viper, though I still see him hanging on pegs at Walgreens, probably because of the price and his epic lameness.
    Last edited by Super Sport; 12-19-2009 at 03:04 PM.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Borgman
    Wait! Kids buy these toys?
    Yeah, but they are 40 years old.

I got in the mail today the Club exclusives Outback, Airtight, and Night Viper and the Night viper looks great. I stopped by TRU and picked up a Night Raven for $20 that I plan on making a Joe version of it. I love the looks of the jet could do without the pump action to fire the missiles though. Going to have to make a custom Ripcord to fly it too.

The other day I picked up the Now & Then Snow Job pack, I had no idea these were out.

I bought the G.I. Joe Pit Commando and Desert Viper figures this morning. Luckily I found the G.I. Joe Pit Commando figure.

This morning I was able to complete Collection 2, Wave 4. The only wave I've completed so far.

Signature.

Some last minute Christmas shopping netted an Accelerator Suit Duke, the big one that runs and talks etc.. Original price $150, now $19! Pretty ugly, but my son will like it.
    I put another one and a Night Raven under the tree at Target too.