Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 57

yojoe.com

Page 57 of 240 FirstFirst ... 74753545556575859606167107157 ... LastLast
    I got my Cobra Surveillance Port set and Heetseek Missile System set in yesterday thanks to another fellow board member. My collecting goals for 2009 have been met.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just got the Resolute DVD from K-Mart. Didn't expect to see it on shelves down under.
    It looks so much better than the TV rip I had.

Look at this crap. Darn repack of a Target exclusive. I think it's one of the corps guys? They only had 2 so I just got my son the correct one, lol. I should have took it to the manager.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GetAttachment.jpg 
Views:	95 
Size:	54.1 KB 
ID:	5405  

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by sudelaya
    Look at this crap. Darn repack of a Target exclusive. I think it's one of the corps guys? They only had 2 so I just got my son the correct one, lol. I should have took it to the manager.
    Are you sure that isn't Repeater from the TRU 5-pack?
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Either way it is still a repack and wrong.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

I finally picked up the two extreme weather packs from Smalljoes.com. I ordered them on Saturday and they came in today and these are some great sets. I really like the Artic set with the weapon choices and variations from the original figures. I may just get another set for double the fun!!

I saw four Viper Commando/Serpent Armor packs (black w/silver trim SNAKE repaint) at the Target in West Dundee, IL. Picked one up to add to my SNAKE collection.

I got Horror Show, Stalker, and Stormavik from Comic Book 3 Pack #7 in today. Those figures eluded me for years and I am very happy to finally have them.

Saw the Target Flashback for 1/2 price today. Lots of them. Great for collectors! Bad for retail (IMO). All the Targets in my area still have pegs full of Waves 1&2 of RoC and didn't get much in new because of it... and worse... they're back up to $7.89/figure.
    Current Wants (01-16-10): RoC Kamukara, Wal*Mart Exclusive Ninja Battles, Desert Zartan from the RoC 5-pack.

Arashikage!

Open call to musicians, bands, recording artists... Kaijuice 2!

What a novel idea Target. RAISE the price on the stuff that has been sitting on the pegs since August even after you couldn't get rid of it during X-mas with a $1.50 price drop..
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors