Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 90

yojoe.com

Page 90 of 240 FirstFirst ... 4080868788899091929394100140190 ... LastLast
    Found the new SE and SS, looking for Shadow Tracker.
    Current Wants (01-16-10): RoC Kamukara, Wal*Mart Exclusive Ninja Battles, Desert Zartan from the RoC 5-pack.

Arashikage!

Open call to musicians, bands, recording artists... Kaijuice 2!

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan Borgman View Post
    Found the new SE and SS, looking for Shadow Tracker.
    Shadow Tracker is in wave 4, which hasn't been found at stores yet. He does look very interesting though, it'll be fun to finally get him when he arrives.

Seems like Walmart will be getting them soon. At my surrounding stores, they have the diagrams hanging from the pegs showing where to put them.

ToysRus said (on the phone) that they know they are getting them soon, but aren't sure when.

I will post online which retail has them. *that is, as soon as I clean my local store out of ST and LL*
    "..In order to graduate from their training program, they are required to survive a full burst of machine gun fire across their frontal body armor, execute a thirty-foot jump onto concrete with full combat load and run down a hundred meter gas-filled corridor without a gas mask." -Alley Viper File Card

Thats pretty much the definition of "Bad-***!"

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to TRU and K-Mart today. I saw a total of five Joes. Three PoC Arctic Destros at TRU and two RoC Storm Shadows at K-Mart. K-Mart did have a Wolf Hound and two of the Cobra Fury. I only saw the Cobra Fury at Wal-Mart prior to that.

On a better note, my smalljoes.com order shipped today. I should be getting PoC Wave 4 in soon along with the Python Officer I needed.

I just got my AWE Striker with Night Fox. Probably my favorite iteration of the AWE Striker and it comes with a pretty cool figure with lots of gear.

pfunk
    If at first you don't succeed...then parachuting is probably not for you.

Just found all of wave 4 and 3 shock troopers from Walmart. It looked like they had just finished their aisle reset because this store didn't carry any Joe figures all winter. Also found out Toys R Us will be doing their reset in Feb so keep an eye out.

The Shock Trooper is unbelievable. Has to be the best Cobra Trooper to date. I want as many as I can find.

After Christmas leads to good deals! In last two weeks I got the Outpost defender & the Surv. Port for just $20 @ WalMart then I picked up a Fury for $12, a ParaViper for $3 $ a Sand Serpent for $16 all @ Ross. Add a Night Raven (no pilot) for $7 at Target.

**Retail Heads-Up**
    Hauled all over surrounding area code retail stores today and this is what I found:

Target: Had Wave 3 End-Cap display box with apparently two cases worth of joes. All that remained were Dukes, Storm Shadows, and ONE Snake Eyes. Snagged one of each up, alas no shockies. Rep said new figures in soon.

TRU: Had a total of 2 joes in entire store at one location, and 9 joes (all arctic destro) in another. Rep said new truck in on 26th (also rumored date of wave 4 retail release right?)

Walmart: Same old wave 1-2, but diagrams for layouts were gone.

Meijer: Nothing

There aren't any other big retailers of POC line in my area.
    I did however score big at Marshalls (which i didn't know we had a store here till today)
    got comic pac joes for 5.50 a pac, and two pack combat heroes for $2 a pac. Also picked up one each of Armadillo Tank vs Serpentor's Air Chariot and RAM Cycle vs Cobra Flight Pod (bubble trouble) for $11 each!
    "..In order to graduate from their training program, they are required to survive a full burst of machine gun fire across their frontal body armor, execute a thirty-foot jump onto concrete with full combat load and run down a hundred meter gas-filled corridor without a gas mask." -Alley Viper File Card

Picked up a 2009 Comic Con Destro set for about $28
    So much to do, so many things to distract me.
    Check out what I've been doing at JoeDios here

Hurry up before they are gone!

hasbrotoyshop.com has single carded wave 4 figures in stock for $6.99!
    There is a limit of 3 per joe per person.
    I ordered my 3 lowlight, but am holding out till retail to buy the other 3 joes.

GL!