Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 25

yojoe.com

Page 25 of 240 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
    Giggity giggity goo...... Volleydan's Avatar
    I had a huge day the other day. I haven't done much Joe hunting because of the baby, so I've been behind....well, I took a road trip for work last week and was able to stop at a couple of Targets, a TRU, and a Wal Mart and picked up the following:

Wave 11:
    Glenda
    Flint in Disguise
    Matt Trakker

Wave 13:
    Blowtorch
    Torch
    Resolute Duke
    Resolute Cobra Trooper

Vehicles/Other:
    Sting Raider
    Firebat
    SHARC Tooth
    DVD Pack #5
    SRO Iron Grenadiers set
    SRO Air Command set
    SRO Sea Command set

I passed on a Desert AWE Striker, a Resolute Cobra Commander, and a Wave 13 Firefly because they were all damaged. I also passed on the latest 2-pack wave (Deep 6/R&R, Viper/IG, CC/Gung Ho) because I just ran out of cash. I did think it was odd that I saw wave 11 and 13 but no 12.

But I still got about halfway back to caught up all at once . I just wish I hadn't spent $175 to do it .
    MapQuest really needs to start their directions on #5. I'm pretty sure I know how to get out of my neighborhood.....

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

haha I finally found the only 25th Snake Eyes I intend to own. Meijers had a Single pack Commando Snake Eyes. I love this figure.

This past Monday I celebrated my 29th birthday I got the following Gijoes: Hardmaster and Snake eyes comic set ( my dad really liked that set),Nemesis Immortal and Lt. Falcon comic set, Duke and Red Star comic set, I also got a extra Large Black Gijoe T-Shirt with the 85' version of Snake eyes and his pet Timber on the front of the T-Shirt

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

picked up Bazooka and v1 Snake Eyes today

Dispersed about the country in deep cover
    Picked up Sgt. Airborne, 2 ParaVipers, and 2 Eels at Target. Good to see the cool army builders in numbers. Passed on Zartan w/ "Mini Me" Chameleon, and Matt Tracker. I'll probably get them, eventually, but Eels and ParaVipers are too cool to pass up.

I picked up Leatherneck with the A.W.E. Striker, Serpentor with Air chariot /Steeler with Armadillo, the HISS with Tank Commander, and Deep-Six and Rock n' Roll comic pack today.
    ... And knowing is half the battle.

I was shocked to pick up a Firefly vs Stormshadow comic pack today

hmm. what DID i get the other day.. 2 BATs, a ParaViper, Matt Trakker, Flash, and Wraith. a few days before that i finally got my hands on Croc Master, a ParaViper, and the new Zartan... on top of all that i managed to find another random black destro varient out of the clear blue.. dunno if theyre worth more or not, but hey, i actually like the iron grenadiers. speaking of those guys, i took note that the local TRU FINALLY has the new 3 packs.. gonna hit those up as soon as i recover after buyin all the other stuff lol!

/its not a habit, its a disease!!!

I picked up the wave 2 TRU SRO sets today, on sale for $8.99 each. The sale is for today and tomorrow. Also picked up another Snow Serpent at a Wal Mart. It's the first time they've had any wave 9 figures.

got my Resolute comic packs in the mail today Shockblast vs Destro(pilot)and Tunnel Rat vs Storm Shadow.I 'll post some pics as soon as my wife gets home with the camera
    Last edited by sparks007; 12-22-2008 at 04:48 PM.