Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 27

yojoe.com

Page 27 of 240 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    What I've acquired since coming home in December...

62 25th Joes.

Grats on the future Joe fan, Joe Bandit.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just snagged...

Ghost HAWK w/Lift Ticket
    Sting Raider w/Copperhead
    Wraith
    Cobra Trooper

(& my free COBRA MAGNET!!!)

...from HasbroToyShop.com

They had a lot in stock early this morning.

"SMILE8" promo code for 10% off worked, too

***edited to add: I also picked up Blowtorch, Firefly and Scrap-Iron/Wild Bill.***
    Last edited by GoldenFlashBang; 01-13-2009 at 04:35 PM.

Just got my Rattler, Conquest X-30 and DVD Battle-Pack 3 & 4. I love the planes! Awsome! The DVD-pack are ok.

My Dusty has two right-hands. Kinda sucks, and it's not like I can go back to the store and get a new one :/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The other day I picked up wave 1 of the G.I. Mighty Muggs & the UBP

Today after work , I picked up "Arise, Serpentor Arise" DVD pack, Ghost H.A.W.K. w/ Lift Ticket and the Stinger Raider w/ Copperhead at Wal-MART. Also, I l found wave 13 Torch, wave 12 Ripper, Tripwire and two Cobra Troopers with Red Scarves at Target. Still looking for Best of DVD and Cobra Diver / Water Element to complete my MASS device.
    Last edited by Fer-de-lance; 01-15-2009 at 11:27 PM.
    ... And knowing is half the battle.

Picked up the UBP on clearance for 38 bucks. Also at Target I snagged both Resolute 2 packs- Destro/ Shockblast and Tunnel Rat/ Storm Shadow.
    I need a big blue door from the Defiant! I have cash and plenty of trade!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunknmunky
    Picked up the UBP on clearance for 38 bucks. Also at Target I snagged both Resolute 2 packs- Destro/ Shockblast and Tunnel Rat/ Storm Shadow.
    Wow, $38. All the online stores have the UBP at over $100. How much is when it's not on clearance? It's fun (and sad, at least for my wallet) to see how much online stores add on the price.

Quote Originally Posted by Puffo
    Wow, $38. All the online stores have the UBP at over $100. How much is when it's not on clearance? It's fun (and sad, at least for my wallet) to see how much online stores add on the price.
    I believe the UBPs started out @ $62.99 MSRP at Target... then they got Price Cut to $54.99, then the first round of 30% off clearance knocked it down to $38.48. I'm sure others can share how much lower they've gone, but in my neck of the woods, it's still $38.48.

No they started out at the $54.99 price and the some Targets ,and only some, went up to the $62.99 price.

I got the Hardmaster 2pack and saw the New Tunnel Rat one as well but had to pass due to funds being short