Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 108

yojoe.com

Page 108 of 240 FirstFirst ... 85898104105106107108109110111112118158208 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 2398

**Add Kokomo Toys & Collectibles On Facebook**
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kokomo...s/312632357906

HASBRO PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE @ www.kokomotoys.com

Currently buying ROC & POC Testshots/Prototypes.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

LOL, that's great! If I can't find any round here by next paycheck I'll come looking your way!

Sudelaya, great to see another female fan here. I thought I was the only one.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

That is Sudalaya's wife.

I found a new card version Iron Grenadier at my Walmart tonight. It was hidden among Marvel figures and not on a peg. I have no idea what my Walmart is thinking. Most of the toy shelves with pegs is empty and everything is piled onto shelves in a haphazard fashion.
    So I guess they are in the NC area. No luck at Target or TRU. TRU had the mech vehicles and a few skystrikers only. Skystrikers were $39.99 each.
    K-mart had a POC Zartan and Croc Master mixed into the discount bins and no Joe spots on the pegs or shelves. The figures were not marked down but I noted the Transformers discounted prices were higher than normal at TRU.
    Shawn Carden

Rules to win a gunfight
    1. Bring your gun
    2. Invite your friends that have guns too
    3. Don't fight fair

Was looking for Thundercats figures for the current review series I'm working on and found this beauty instead

I'll get right to work doing a review for it

TrU had Joes at buy 1 get 1 for $1. Decent selection from waves 3-5, picked up an Alley Viper and a Jungle Viper for the troop build. Still no 30th though...

Wow, sudelaya's a lucky man! And not just because of the air wing hanging from his ceiling or the eye-high cases of brand new figs! Good on ya, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by cardensb View Post
    That is Sudalaya's wife.
    Oh. Well, she should sign up if she's into GI Joe as much as the hubby.
    "Well whaddaya know? Cobra Commander's personal chemistry set!"

My Wish List: http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/82931...wish-list.html

#######

Austin area walmarts are getting the 30th figures now, and also the 30th bravo vehicles... and i've seen the skystrikers at both target and TRU.

i'm so disappointed that i've never seen low light or general hawk around here (or their waves). the only cobra troop builders i've seen are from the 30th line. (Alley Vipers and Jungle Vipers are everywhere though)

on to what i've recently acquired:

3 steel brigades, 2 vamp mark2, 1 viper, 1 Iron Grenadier, 3 Stalkers, pilot Scarlet, 2 SkyStrikers, 2 Low Lights, 2 General Hawk, 3 Vipers, 3 IGs, Renegades: Duke, Snake Eyes, Firefly, and Cobra Commander

2 steel brigades and 1 vamp mk2 are still on order

and i'm debating getting a Phantom X-19 Stealth Fighter and a Thunderwing (F-22) Jet
    Last edited by Forgotten Legend; 09-24-2011 at 08:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pathfinder_fan View Post
    Oh. Well, she should sign up if she's into GI Joe as much as the hubby.
    She and I both post together sharing the account. Right now she is slinging Renegades out the back of the store for $32 for the set, lol.
    **Add Kokomo Toys & Collectibles On Facebook**
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kokomo...s/312632357906

HASBRO PRE-ORDERS AVAILABLE @ www.kokomotoys.com

Currently buying ROC & POC Testshots/Prototypes.