Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 24

yojoe.com

Page 24 of 240 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    I picked up two Resolute Cobra Soldiers,Firefly and Blowtorch at Target. I also got the vehicles Firebat with A.V.A.C. pilot, SHARC Tooth with Deep-Six and Breaker with the R.AM. and Trouble Bubble with Tele-Viper which were on sale for 12.99 at K-Mart.
    ... And knowing is half the battle.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I picked up Eel, Snow Serpent, Bazooka Trooper and Airborne

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    My TRU had the new SROs. Grabbed the Air and Sea sets, left the IGs
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

picked up a Wraith today at Kohls

I picked up a FANG/CLAW two pack and DVD set #1...yeah, I wanna build me a MASS Device.

The FANG is so-so but the CLAW...is this thing missing some accessories or is it just me? I never owned the orginal but I notice four missiles pegs and only two missiles. Also, didn't this thing come with some sort of bomb? And what is with the Viper's color scheme? I don't use Vipers, but I'm definitely not using this guy for ANYTHING unless I happen to do a diorama set at the circus.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonny
    I picked up a FANG/CLAW two pack and DVD set #1...yeah, I wanna build me a MASS Device.

The FANG is so-so but the CLAW...is this thing missing some accessories or is it just me? I never owned the orginal but I notice four missiles pegs and only two missiles. Also, didn't this thing come with some sort of bomb? And what is with the Viper's color scheme? I don't use Vipers, but I'm definitely not using this guy for ANYTHING unless I happen to do a diorama set at the circus.
    The original claw only came with two missiles. They put two extra missile pegs on it, for some reason. You can put some of the Fangs missiles on it, but honestly why would you. :P Yeah, it came with a bomb that isn't included now. Dunno what's up with the Viper.

I picked up an Eel and another Bazooka Trooper today at of all places, KB Toys.

Scored a Flint (not tiger force), Beachhead, and Firefly (not resolute) at Fred Meyer. Then stopped by Target and got a Resolute Cobra Commander and Cobra Trooper.

Picked up the Rattler, DVD set #2, and Ace/Wild Weasel 2-pack yesterday. God, I love being single-what's mine is mine.

Anyway, the Rattler is ok-just the same ole thing basically. I see what people mean about the labels being different. Though they felt like pieces of Scotch tape they still went on fine.

So I've got Ace and Wild Weasel now...well, two WW's since he also came with the Rattler. I picked that pack up mainly because I wanted Ace and wasn't sure how much longer he'd stick around. If they release a Skystriker with him later on, then oh well. I waste more money at the bar every weekend so why carp?

The DVD set is pretty cool-the creeper vines will make a nice Cobra hazard (Scarlett already looks good all trussed up in them) and the Weather Dominator an excellent Doomsday Device. Even though I don't use her anymore, it's nice to finally have a cartoon-accurate Lady Jaye figure.

Stopped by Target this morning about 830 and was very surprised. Picked up Resolute Duke, Paraviper, Wraith, Bat and Blowtorch. Saturday night at the same Target I grabbed a Cobra Flint, Snow Serpent and Artic Snake Eyes.