Official - Look at what I just got or have thread - Page 7

yojoe.com

Page 7 of 240 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast
    Finaly found somthing new.
    Found at a Bedford, Indiana Wal-mart this morning, Duke w/USA Flag and the Cobra Viper.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Finally! Wave 7 hit one Walmart in northwest Houston, and hit it hard. Must've been at least 4 cases. I picked up 3 HISS drivers (I'm going to buy two black HISSes to go with my blue one) and 3 Vipers (I've got a fourth coming from BBTS) and then one of everyone else. All that and there was still plenty left on the pegs.

So, take heart, if they've made it here, they're got to be hitting everywhere else soon!

Yeah, Wave 7 is definitely out- they've even made it to the east coast as of last week, and I have the ugly looking Spirit to prove it.

Man, his face is so ugly, he should wear a paper bag.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Just got 2 cases of wave 7 from Wal-Mart!

This past week I've had some of the greatest toy hauls of all time. Last Thursday, in addition to finding all the new Indiana Jones stuff, I got Wild Bill, Snake Eyes, the HISS Driver, and 2 Vipers at Wal-Mart. Then it was off to Target where I got JUMP Jet Pack Duke. In the meantime, a friend of mine who was checking stores in a different area nabbed me a Spirit. So I got that whole wave in one day. On Saturday I found the the two Cobra Senior Ranking Officer sets and I grabbed the Hawk/Duke/Grunt set yesterday. I also picked up a few of those Target exclusive Star Wars Order 66 sets over the last few days.

Buying G.I. Joe, Star Wars and Indiana Jones toys, I swear I felt like I was 8 years old again. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by lister
    This past week I've had some of the greatest toy hauls of all time. Last Thursday, in addition to finding all the new Indiana Jones stuff, I got Wild Bill, Snake Eyes, the HISS Driver, and 2 Vipers at Wal-Mart. Then it was off to Target where I got JUMP Jet Pack Duke. In the meantime, a friend of mine who was checking stores in a different area nabbed me a Spirit. So I got that whole wave in one day. On Saturday I found the the two Cobra Senior Ranking Officer sets and I grabbed the Hawk/Duke/Grunt set yesterday. I also picked up a few of those Target exclusive Star Wars Order 66 sets over the last few days.

Buying G.I. Joe, Star Wars and Indiana Jones toys, I swear I felt like I was 8 years old again. Good times.
    Amen Brother, Amen!

Post-toy binge: One Wal-Mart had three cases of Wave 7, got one of each to keep carded, 2 extra Vipers and HISS Drivers for displays, and two extra Spirits and a Snake-Eyes for displays.

I didn't know the Viper rifle was a new mold. Or at least one I've not seen before.

I also scored the Kir Kanos/Carnor Jax Star Wars comic pack. Never got the internet one, glad they re-issued it.

And I got a Heath Ledger Joker! I'd actually planned to get one before all of the hype. TRU and the other Wal-Mart had been cleaned out.

Ogled the IJ Russian Soldier but left it. I hadn't seen it, Sallah, the 2-packs, etc. before.

My local comic store had Duke with the FLag so got that and ordered the rest of the wave

Good news is I found 5, Snake Eyes (1988?) and Hiss Driver and Viper ,USA Duke today at walmart.
    Bad news is they all had the card bent almost backwards , Almost like the to of the Hasbro Case was smashed. Dint see a Wild Bill or Spirt.

I'd say to myself better luck next round but I still have only seen the CC , Torpedo & R&R wave only once .

picked up the following earlier today from toys r us and target in salisbury MD
    TRU- both cobra night watch 5 pack and snake eyes vs. red ninja troopers 5 packs, both 24.99 a piece, gijoe senor ranking officers and cobra senior ranking officers # 2 ( not the crimson set the other one) 14.99 a piece
    Target- All of wave 3 except major bludd they didn't have him all for 6.84 a piece and I didn't see the three new target vehicles I thought they got sold out but an employee who worked there said they haven't come in yet my grand total today was 135.00