Wal-Mart Raises The Price Of 25th Figures! - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MWG
    Same in Oklahoma, BUT the local WM had one of each of wave 6 in finally. Plus the Wii points cards bundled with the Classic Controller glove is clearanced to $12.00 at this store (the card by itself averages $19.99).

+-MWG-+
    really? we just got wave 4 at walmart in sw missouri. still cant find a destro

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

The prices at my local WM was 5.44 also. I had not picked up any 25 annsry. figures before Thurs. They had several single pakcs and a few comic packs.

I bought SS and roadblock for myself as early b-day gifts They only had one SS.

It was great to see those joes at a local store again

$5.44 at the walmart's here now as well. $5.99 at Kmart and the 5 packs are up to $27.99 also.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
    ~Albert Einstein

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Same here, guess is nationally now.

Picked up Rock N Roll, Torpedo and BA Cobra Commander at Wal Mart and paid the $5.44 for them.
    WANTED: Two (2) clear visors

Just went to the local Wal-mart here in North Richland Hills TX and the price was $5.44. Pick up and Air Trooper. They had several other common pieces. Will check a few more while out tonight.

All of the Wal-Mart stores I've been to in the Twin Cities since Wednesday have had the new $5.44 price. However, this didn't stop me from buying up wave 6 or Crimson Guards.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by dockingbay97
    This is not shocking but still a bummer. I expect we will see $10 Joes and SW figures in a few more years.
    So that's when I will be stopping my collecting.
    It isn't as bad with Joes but once you get a Star Wars figure they never hold their value anymore. Only the rare harder to find figures keep their value.
    My Walmarts are still $4.88 for now. TRU, Kmart, Meijer are $5.99.

http://www.toynewsmag.com/news/29517...iers-re-locate

My wife and I joke about Wal-Mart everytime we go. As we head to the toy aisle she bets me there is not going to be any Joes. So far she has won everytime. Although I am encouraged because they have a pretty large section reserved for them. However it's just empty pegs.

I guess I prematurely complained. I hit the mother lode today at Wal-Mart. It was stocked to the gills with Joe stuff. I got all of the new Comic packs, Torpedo, I.G. Destro, 2 Cobra Troopers, 2 Cobra Air Troopers, Rock n Roll, and Snow Job. And there was a ton left after I was done. What a great surprise.