Wal-Mart Raises The Price Of 25th Figures! - Page 5

yojoe.com

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnok4life
    I guess I prematurely complained. I hit the mother lode today at Wal-Mart. It was stocked to the gills with Joe stuff. I got all of the new Comic packs, Torpedo, I.G. Destro, 2 Cobra Troopers, 2 Cobra Air Troopers, Rock n Roll, and Snow Job. And there was a ton left after I was done. What a great surprise.
    Well one of my Walmarts got in the I.G. Destro wave. Plus they raised the price. Only Snake Eyes was left so I didn't get anything. It will probably be another 2 months before I see Torpedo etc. since that's how long it took to get anything new.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug
    Well one of my Walmarts got in the I.G. Destro wave. Plus they raised the price. Only Snake Eyes was left so I didn't get anything. It will probably be another 2 months before I see Torpedo etc. since that's how long it took to get anything new.
    I wish I had that luck,again. A month ago when I kept saying to myself to only collect Star Wars I seen every signal figure from wave 1-4 on the shelves. NOW that I broke down and em buying Joes' now Im having the hardiest time finding anything other then the god offal Scarlet figure.

today i found all of wave six and a lone crimson guard which i need it.i now have wave 1-6 yay got everyone at retail.my walmart has joes for 5.44 but after my discount its 4.90 for me.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I went to Walmart last night and they sell Joe's for $4.88 still. Next time I'm in Target I'll look at there cost.

The WM closest to me still has them for $4.88, but I went to a grand opening today in one across town and they were $5.44.
    Booya!

Quote Originally Posted by echo-3
    I went to Walmart last night and they sell Joe's for $4.88 still. Next time I'm in Target I'll look at there cost.
    Was in a Target a few weeks ago and they were up to $5.99 there.
    “Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
    ~Albert Einstein

yeh the price went up in south dakota as well,and i noticed we carry more joes,i think that the home office may have figured out that Joes sell. Of course i still cant find a armored cobra commander,anyone know release dates for wave 7? and anyone seen any good pics of the firefly/storm shadow 2 pack? the firefly looks kool. as for the price incress its probly becouse of the rising oil prices.
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

Quote Originally Posted by Rusty Shackleford
    Was in a Target a few weeks ago and they were up to $5.99 there.
    $5.99 is the regular price Target has always had.

Wal~Mart price hike

well its official my walmart has gone up in price from 5.44 to about 6.80. now unless its a must have figure like the new viper or hiss driver i aint buying. Joes are another casualty of the rising oil prices. screw the tree huggers lets start drilling alaska,i didnt care when the gas went up,but messing with my Joes is going to far.
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

That sucks cheese through a straw. Haven't been to Wally World in a while, but if that's the case around here as well, I'm definitely not buying anymore 25A stuff.
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!