Wal-Mart Raises The Price Of 25th Figures! - Page 8

yojoe.com

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Static
    It doesn't make sense that they are raising the prices for the single figures while the comic packs remain the same. Through the comic packs and exclusive packs I am paying less than $6 for each figure. Wouldn't it be logical to have the singles at a cheaper price?
    Well, I don't know exactly what the costs involved are, but I would assume they save some money by putting two figures into one package.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by stad
    I don't believe anyone mentioned killing anything. There is no need for such theatrics. Personally, I think if the Alaskans in general are for drilling in their state (they are), we shouldn't assume we know better and impose our beliefs on them.
    No matter what you think about Alaska, you've got to love a cranky old Senator who thinks that he's the Hulk.

http://blogs.trb.com/news/politics/b...%202-thumb.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by karamazov80
    No matter what you think about Alaska, you've got to love a cranky old Senator who thinks that he's the Hulk.

http://blogs.trb.com/news/politics/b...%202-thumb.JPG
    Stan Lee?

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by samluvsjoes
    Sure, but I aleady only go when I have to go to the store for something else. But even using your example, if I do happen to find something I'm still spending more than I would have before the price hike.
    Oh well, with the shoddy distribution that they have anyway (two of the TRUs around me don't even have a permanent spot for them, they just make up a spot as they get product in) coupled with the rising prices, I think my days of collecting the 25th figures are coming to an end. I'll just collect the older stuff now; at least it's readily available.
    Sam
    Sure, you are spending more. I'm just saying a dollar or so is negligible. It doesn't really add up THAT fast, considering everything else in the world you have to buy, or occasionally do. If you give a dollar or two to a homeless man, that's more than normal as well. Who cares? And how many times do you actually buy ten figures at once? Maybe you could buy eight figures instead? You come out ahead that way. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Does anyone on this site have a sense of humor? Jeeeeesh.....

Where's Erick? I know he likes to laugh.
    Hey, I thought it was funny. I'm the guy who always makes jokes everyone takes seriously.

I feel ya...

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by Jbluez
    Sure, you are spending more. I'm just saying a dollar or so is negligible. It doesn't really add up THAT fast, considering everything else in the world you have to buy, or occasionally do. If you give a dollar or two to a homeless man, that's more than normal as well. Who cares? And how many times do you actually buy ten figures at once? Maybe you could buy eight figures instead? You come out ahead that way. lol
    It's $1.40. Yes it does add up fast nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    Does anyone on this site have a sense of humor? Jeeeeesh.....

Where's Erick? I know he likes to laugh.
    I thought I read in the forum rules that you were supposed to leave your sense of humor behind upon entering. I'll see if I can find it...
    Sam
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Actually, I have an addictive personality, so if there are ten figures to buy, I'll buy all ten. Maybe I need to go on Dr. Phil.
    As you said though, there are other things I have to buy; I have no choice when it comes to food if I want to live. But Joes I don't have to buy, I just want to buy them.
    Still, I think I'd rather give my one or two bucks to a homeless guy. Not that all of this will really be an issue. As I said before, it's not like I can find the stupid things...
    Sam
    Last edited by samluvsjoes; 04-02-2008 at 09:52 PM.
    Read my blog, or I will replace all your Argen 7 figs with Crystal Balls!

Quote Originally Posted by Goldbug
    It's $1.40. Yes it does add up fast nowadays.
    Oh! ...that's different.

Oh! ...that's different.
    Tomorrow it may be $2.50! Inflation sucks!