How many DOCS are you in for?

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...

How many DOCS are you in for?

Simple question. How may mailaway Docs are you expecting or planning on ordering?
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've sent out for 32 so far. Need more 2 packs to hurry up and come out so i can get the doc stickers for more.

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mutt7000
    I've sent out for 32 so far.
    Holy crap!
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I've sent out for 32 so far. Need more 2 packs to hurry up and come out so i can get the doc stickers for more.
    Uh, I ordered 2.

I hope that was a typo...

I'm ordering the max. 4, I think. 1 for me, 3 for overseas members.

4 that's all I need, one for me and I'll be trading or selling the others off...
    "O wad some Power the giftie gie us
    To see oursels as ithers see us! "

Well at the moment I only have 2 stickers (can't find the comic packs in stores and havn't bothered with ebay just yet.) I'll definitely get at least one to open and display, but I'd like to see if I can't get a second to keep in the package as well since I'm starting to give real thought to collecting the line carded as well as loose and displayed. Really though I think 2 will be my limit since I don't have flag points and am not really all that enthused with the comic packs. I've got the breaker/destro one and the dreadnoks already and if the comic packs don't show up in the next week or so I'll head to ebay and grab the twins, ace/wild weasle, and two of the fred/scarface ones so I have enough to rescue good old doc. I've yet to see the fred/scarface figures up close, but if they can blend in well enough with the other troopers and crimson guards I may pick up enough to get my second carded doc.

Two.

I'm sure this is common knowledge to a lot of you but is Doc going to be carded or just come in a white box and plastic bag?

Quote Originally Posted by Reptilian Popinjay
    Two.

I'm sure this is common knowledge to a lot of you but is Doc going to be carded or just come in a white box and plastic bag?
    Its carded. As such, I'd expect some will arrive on crappy cards. Those only ordering 1 to keep carded should keep that in mind.
    I'M A MAC

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS