Buying Acrylic cases for your GI Joe items :) - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

One for display...on for play

How many folks try to pick up two of everything? One to collect MOC / MISB and one to take out and use for displays?

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

thanks for the info blackstarninja now i know were to get these dam things.( and no im not gona make a jk about knowing being hafe the battel...aww fuz! i just did didn't I. ) but still these links are very helpfull

Quote Originally Posted by Kir Kanos
    Looks like I am not the only one wondering where to find star cases for the 25th line of joes, any luck yet from those who have been looking?
    i want the case that are similar to the once that SDCC GI-Joe Cobra commander has..

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by STINGER-UNDERCOVER
    NOT SURE IF ANYONE HAS SEEN THESE BUT ITS A GREAT BUY

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/Product...&ID=22381&PG=2

HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE

ALSO IF ANYONE HAS AN EXTRA AFA CASE FOR SALE/ TRADE
    PM ME

ALSO LOOKING FOR ANY NIGHT FORCE ITEMS, CLAYMORE,

this is the right case thaT
    i've ben looking for. thanks!!!

Lightbulb

Hasbro Toy Shop had the plastic clam shell cases with the gijoe logo and the stars in the circles like SDCC. They stopped selling them at one time because the size was off a few 1/8' inches and it was bending cards so before you put some pristine card in, try it with an average condition one!

Also, I ordered some custom AFA-hard plastic cases with the slide out bottom awhile ago and they were sent in the wrong size. I have 3 and if anyone wants to pay a few bucks for shipping I'll send them to you. They are approx. 5 3/4" wide x 6 5/8" (inside case dimensions) and DO NOT hold standard Joe packages that I know of. Just email me direct if interested.
    WANTED: Rise of Cobra & Retailiation movie memoriabilia (from scripts and production items, props, to movie and billboard banners, store signage and larger items!). TOP $

Hasbro Items: Paperwork & design sketches, ARTWORK, licensing books, promo flyers/slicks, employee items, presentation art.

Licensed Merchandise (non-figure/vehicle) like towels, Coleco ride-on toys (sleds or bicycles) , vintage child clothing, and an original Konami Arcade game.

Sorry to raise this necro thread - anyone know where to get acrylic cases for the RoC figures?

What are the best type of cases for the Mint in bag figures? The guys that are in a bag with their filecard.

THanks.

yeah it might be a bad idea. for new and usefull ideas take advise of someone...who is experianced

Quote Originally Posted by joechaplain View Post
    How many folks try to pick up two of everything? One to collect MOC / MISB and one to take out and use for displays?
    I did that for quite awhile until i could not aford it anymore. I still try to atleast get one of everything still! Its not cheap compaired to doing that in the 80's

Any new sites for cases?
    Check out my YouTube channel = zartan