Doing some shopping next week. Why do I have a feeling I won't the 25th ann figures? - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Syna3sthesia
    I just can't believe some kmarts I go into still sell sigma six stuff, at regular price I may add.
    One of the Kmarts I used to live near was still selling Transformers Universe products from 2003. And this was in 2006

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by paurru
    Do stores like K-Mart and Walmart still think that kids are still into Sigma Six?
    Unless they are on clearance, NO Walmart should have Sigma Six or 8" product period.
    Walmart DOES NOT actively carry lines that are no longer supported. If your store still has Sigma or 8" product at full price, I would contact the company.

the only reason yours might still have product would be because of Christmas returns (which should be drying up at this point)

One of the Kmarts I was talking about does have just a few figs less than five from the sigma six line but the other one has a good top shelf full of them.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have been having better luck lately, but Snow Job still eludes me. I keep finding Crimson Guards though, surprisingly.
    "that's the way baseball go"