Site Volunteers Needed - Page 4

yojoe.com

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    I know this thread is old, but I'm offering my services, if ever needed. I know html, flash, some php, and alot about photography. I also am the admin of a phpbb3 forum.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I was wanting to help reorganize the id pics. They are all out of wack, well all but the 82 set. Please let me know what I need to do to help!

PM coming to PJ.
    Last edited by seller; 09-10-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    Selling, buying, and trading GI Joes since 1990. Well buying since 1984 . . .

Site is under construction, but please check my inventory at:
    http://tcmckinney.ecrater.com/

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

As long as the current images and directories are consistent, and provided a file or resource associating a contributor and a list of images, and a template for each page, these pages could be generated automatically with a quick script (python, perl, etc). I can take a whack at this if needed.

Of course the site would benefit even more if it was all database driven, but I know that's a bit much to recommend or request.

Are there any requirements in terms of background/lighting for the All Geared Up pictures, I can do some of the ones missing

Just so long as they're in focus, not too dark, and nothing too busy in the background, we can work with it.

Cool

Ladies and Gentlemen,

If anyone needs support with this website, then please do not hesitate to let me know.

Thanks.

A bit of a bump to catch the newcomers' attentions. With the Rise of Cobra merchandise starting to come out, help is needed more than ever before!

i can help i am a paramedic with time on my hands. i am a fast learner and am willing to learn. pics reviews ect.. just let me know if i can help

I can help also. I can work with HTML, CMS, SQL DB, PHP, vBulletin and phpbb.
    Just let me know.