Site Volunteers Needed

yojoe.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Site Volunteers Needed

Yo Joe! needs your help! As one of the premiere G.I. Joe website, we have a constant need for updates and additions to the site. With this need comes the need for people to add these updates. To that end, we're looking for some more volunteers to add to the Yo Joe! staff.

What we're looking for:

- Coders knowledgeable in at least basic html, willing to learn, and willing to take direction.
    - Photographers willing to document their recent acquisitions in accordance with Yo Joe!'s established methods.

This is volunteer, right? So there's no compensation?

- Untrue! Staffers do from time to time get rewarded with product samples for their efforts.

Sound interesting? Then let us know!

I can help with coding. I'm very familiar with HTML and CSS coding and some basic (real basic, but willing to learn more if necessary) Javascript and PHP. Let me know if I can be of help. I'm also a graphic designer so I can help in any art duties too.
    WildWeasel's SALE LIST :: Feedback eBay / The Terror Drome / YoJoe!

Please send either me or Phil a message and we will see what we can put together.

4. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I'd be interested in the Photography position. I've sent out a PM to PJDonnell.

I too sent one to Phil soon after posting. If I can be of any use, just let me know. Thanks!
    WildWeasel's SALE LIST :: Feedback eBay / The Terror Drome / YoJoe!

I sent a PM to Phil earlier, too.
    Scot, aka Rooster3D
    Rooster3D at deviantArt. Dig around for GI Joe in 3D!

I know this thread is old, but I'm offering my services, if ever needed. I know html, flash, some php, and alot about photography. I also am the admin of a phpbb3 forum.

I was wanting to help reorganize the id pics. They are all out of wack, well all but the 82 set. Please let me know what I need to do to help!

PM coming to PJ.
    Last edited by seller; 09-10-2008 at 02:13 PM.
    Selling, buying, and trading GI Joes since 1990. Well buying since 1984 . . .

Site is under construction, but please check my inventory at:
    http://tcmckinney.ecrater.com/

As long as the current images and directories are consistent, and provided a file or resource associating a contributor and a list of images, and a template for each page, these pages could be generated automatically with a quick script (python, perl, etc). I can take a whack at this if needed.

Of course the site would benefit even more if it was all database driven, but I know that's a bit much to recommend or request.