Site Volunteers Needed - Page 3

yojoe.com

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thumbs up Hey!

Congrats Weasel!

Does this mean he gets to give himself a byline?
    I haven't been around much because Facebook is such a time suck. So join me!
    http://www.facebook.com/ambrosekalifornia
    AMBROSEKALIFORNIA'S MOST WANTED
    http://forums.yojoe.com/showthread.php?t=69678

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

My services are offered. I'm a pretty good coder myself and I have a LOT of extra time on my hands. I'm willing to help out in any way I can. BTW...CONGRATS Weasel!!!
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Looking for some help in the Archives!

In the archives, primarily the figure pages, we have a lot of photos that are “click to enlarge” linking directly to the images rather than a page containing the image (Examples: right, wrong). We need to get those changed to actual html pages. This will give the forums in general a cleaner more consistent look and feel and also help to properly credit the contributors.

This will be very basic html coding so even the most basic experience will be enough to help a lot with this project. The carded images are probably the biggest offenders here, but there are several places where the loose figures also need updates. If you would like to help, pm me & we’ll go over things.

Thanks!

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

i've volunteered several times, never have I gotten a response.

even so, i'm offering my services once again.
    Looking for Arctic Commando Snow Serpent, Starduster version A, and 82/83 trooper rifles.

Only three volunteers for this so far, so there's still plenty of opportunity for anybody else who would like to help out. One guy has already gone through a couple years worth of figs, I'm hoping to get them all updated on Monday.

Easy work guys, post here or shoot me a PM if you're interested!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

I have helped here and there in the past and will toss my name out again. Will send a PM.

I don't know HTML, but if any help is needed anywhere else im all for it.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze

Several inquiries, but not many have been able to commit much time yet. I know some of this might seem a little dry, but it all needs to be done. C'mon guys - step up! Even if you can only help out for an hour a week, it would be that much more that has already been updated!

Don't worry about experience, you'll get a real easy to follow walk through if you want to help out!
    This is where my signature would be if I had something to say.

i would be willing to help out whenever i can. if you can show me what to do i usually learn pretty quick.
    They say it is ok to talk to yourself as long as you don't answer. But sometimes you need to have intelligent conversations.
    http://forums.yojoe.com/wanted/10394...want-list.html

Quote Originally Posted by CGC
    Several inquiries, but not many have been able to commit much time yet. I know some of this might seem a little dry, but it all needs to be done. C'mon guys - step up! Even if you can only help out for an hour a week, it would be that much more that has already been updated!

Don't worry about experience, you'll get a real easy to follow walk through if you want to help out!
    Im still open to helping with whatever you guys need, im free often so time won't be a problem.
    Looking for 25th IGs,Alpine,Leatherneck and Short Fuze