The Official Target Vehicle Exlusives thread - Page 2

yojoe.com

Page 2 of 30 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    does the wide release one have the rip it figure instead of the white shirt?
    Im not Mad at all. Im just differently sane

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Nothing is on Joesightings yet (you might not consider them the definative site, but I trust them)....plus I have not seen any posts on any of the other usual sources.
    What's on JOE Mind?
    A fancast about the world of GI JOE - the #1 and longest running Joe only podcast on the Internet!

oops, i don't know if everything in the link was just for target, but my wallmart had the twins comic pack, rock n roll, ace and ww, torpedo, cc,,,, it didn't have the vehicles or the night force troops, sorry for the confusion.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashxking
    http://www.afhub.com/forum/viewtopic...=asc&start=420 there is the link It didnt give his location but im sure you could ask
    That site's based in the Philippines.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS

Quote Originally Posted by Ashxking
    http://www.afhub.com/forum/viewtopic...=asc&start=420 there is the link It didnt give his location but im sure you could ask

WOW, I now actually have a reason to go back to Target after they disassembled their action figure aisle for over three months.

As stated, I don't think anyone who is finding these are in the US.

However, if they are hitting there, it won't be long before they are here in the US. Usually 2-4 weeks.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Quote Originally Posted by Super Sport
    That site's based in the Philippines.
    Yup and you're right there that was my post

Sadly, only 8 sets of those vehicles arrived here thru specialty shops and not retail
    Last edited by 25thannivjoe; 03-17-2008 at 04:34 AM.

This is from a member over at Hisstank,

This is probably not news to most people here, but this is what I found out. I used the UPC number that someone on the board posted. I went to a employee, who has always been helpful with searching for Joes, He gave me the current status and the DCPI number. As of today Target has assigned a DCPI and plan to start shipping within the next 2 weeks. We should start seeing them from the last week of March to the first week April. This is according to my local Target. Some places might already be seeing them depending on when the distrubtion center get them. I hope this information is useful.
    Chopz
    DCPI 087060918

Thanks for the DCPI number - it is very helpful - especially for those of you that have Targets that have the price finders where you can enter it in without having to ask an employee.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Another member at Hisstank, posted some more info,

Ok all. It's your helpful Target Team Leader here to tell you the latest info i have. As of today in the system nothing has changed. By that i mean there are none being shipped to the stores yet. The number is still 50,001 on withdrawal to the dc's. Now i've been checking everyday all day long for information on the new salesplanners and resets or even revisions. We will definetly not see them till April. I'm hoping that i will get some better news by next week. There are salesplanners for the end of the month for Star wars and iron man. So we are looking at early April probably mid April. The price shows Reatail $9.99 and cost $6.60.