The Official Target Vehicle Exlusives thread - Page 30

yojoe.com

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 202627282930
    Call the store using the DCPI # but the majority of the times they can't really tell you where the vehicles are once they have been clearanced. Is really a matter of going and looking in the toys aisle or in the endcaps.

2. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

Seriously, I check the local Targets ALOT so I really can't imagine how I've never seen them. It's like they never even existed around here. Unless the stores got them and they were gone in a day or two but I'm sure they've never made it to clearance. So far, they're the only 25th items I've never found so I don't want to complain too much. Anyway, the Night Specter was the only one I definitely wanted. I was planning on waiting for mass release HISS and I was taking a wait and see approach with the AWE Striker, but I've done alot of waiting and no seeing.

I got mine by pure luck. I typed the number on one of those scanners and it said that they were in the stock room. A Target employee came by and asked if I need it help and that's how I got them.

I saw the Specter and the AWE one numerous times. I did not get a chance to see them with clearance prices tho.

5. Remove Advertisements

Advertisements

I have not seen them yet either. I would not be so quick to think that they have been clearenced out of stock and that we missed the boat.
    If you have ever collected hasbro exclusives before, its not uncommon for stores to get shipments well after the rest of the country gets them. Keep checking, dont give up.
    I remember when I collected Star Wars, there was an exclusive target clone trooper that came out that initially sold out and then months later, reappeared again.

They were on clearance last week in my area for $6.98. Sat for a few days, now they're all gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Cobry Bryant
    I have not seen them yet either. I would not be so quick to think that they have been clearenced out of stock and that we missed the boat.
    With wide spread reports coming in from around the country and not isolated report of clearancing of these items, I think they are done with. I am 99% certain it was a company wide clearance.

You may have never seen them because your store never got many and were sold directly from the storeroom. A lot of us had to have these pulled out of the back in order to get them.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Your best bet is to take the DCPI number to your local Target and have them look it up at the customer service desk.

087-06-0918

They can tell you if they have any left in stock or if any other nearby stores have them.
    My eBay store with an over 12,000 feedback rating
    WANTED carded 1982-88 Joes for my collection

You can’t stop the signal

Poverty's Paradise NM - Home of the Nuclear Holocaust, Green Chile, Pink Skies, & Blue Meth...
    Like DB97 said, for some, getting these wasn't as easy as just going to the store and grabbing them off a shelf. I had to have the ones I bought pulled out from the back as well. Its a long shot, but Syna's right, if you still have hope of finding these, call your local Targets with the DCPI #. Its as simple as that.
    I'M A MAC

NEEDED: SDCC Gold PDD, SDCC Blue Suited CC, SDCC TTT SGT. Slaughter, SDCC Starscream, SDCC Shockwave, FSS Nano BATs, FSS Desert Scorpions & FSS CGIs, MISB/UNUSED MIB M.A.S.K. stuff, a factory tachometer for a 65 Chevy Impala, lawyers, guns & money...

Want LiSSt...

TOP FIVE:
    Dondi CIA
    Bates AIO
    Dream TDK
    Jepsy TRD
    Bob Ross PBS